Visa Invitation letter is an independent website that offers an individual an easy way to write a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa department. Visa invitation letters are usually necessary from the visa applicant when travelling to Cape Verde from Nigeria.
Please click here to utilize the visa invitation letter tool
For anybody who is providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Cape Verde, your letter need to provide the particular details about the person being invited and about you. Click on the web links below to discover more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Cape Verde
- Complete full name of the person visiting Cape Verde from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the individual visiting Cape Verde
- The person’s residential address and phone number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Cape Verde
- The reason for the trip to Cape Verde
- How much time the person you are inviting wants to stay in Cape Verde
- Information on accommodation and living costs in Cape Verde
- The date the individual you’re inviting plans to leave Cape Verde
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Cape Verde
- Complete full name of the person in Cape Verde
- Date of birth of the person in Cape Verde
- Address and contact number in Cape Verde
- Occupation of the person in Cape Verde
- Whether you’re citizen of Cape Verde or Permanent Resident
- A photocopy of a document confirming person’s residential status in Cape Verde. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Cape Verde or has Cape Verdean citizenship card.)
- If you are Permanent Resident in Cape Verde, an evidence of permanent resident status should be provided.
This information is simply a guide. You need to write the letter of invitation yourself. A number of Cape Verdean visa offices might require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For most kinds of visas for instance inviting aging parents, you might be instructed to supply more details such as the following:
- Info about your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants as well as the total number of people currently in your residence,
- Information about those you have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship is still in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your monetary assistance for your parents or grandparents for the entire duration of their stay in Cape Verde,
- Evidence of earnings at a level meeting or exceeding beyond the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Cape Verdean visas?
Please notice: Make certain you obtain the right Cape Verdean visas where necessary which is your obligation to get hold of them. For the most part countries demand passports to be valid for 6 months right after the expiration of the visa. NB: Having a visa will not guarantee a person entry on arrival in Cape Verde.
If you would like get additional information about travelling to Cape Verde from Abuja, Nigeria, please be sure to choose the relevant links below:
Don’t hesitate to express your own encounters with the Cape Verdean Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re applying for a visa for travelling to Cape Verde or notarizing documents or merely just planning to talk with an individual at the Cape Verdean consulate in Abuja. Let us know by just posting it on this site.
Please Be aware: Your comments are going to be viewed by the general public, because of this do not include confidential information.