Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site that offer an individual a great way to write a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa department. Visa invitation letters are normally necessary from the visa applicant when going to Cayman Islands from Nigeria.
Simply click here to try the visa invitation letter tool
If you are providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Cayman Islands, your letter must provide the certain information about the individual being invited and about you. Go through the links below to know more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Cayman Islands
- Complete full name of the person visiting Cayman Islands from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the person visiting Cayman Islands
- The person’s home address and telephone number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Cayman Islands
- The purpose of the visit to Cayman Islands
- How long the individual you’re inviting intends to stay in Cayman Islands
- Information on accommodation and living costs in Cayman Islands
- The date the individual you’re inviting plans to depart Cayman Islands
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Cayman Islands
- Complete name of the person in Cayman Islands
- Date of birth of the person in Cayman Islands
- Address and telephone number in Cayman Islands
- Profession of the individual in Cayman Islands
- Whether you are citizen of Cayman Islands or Permanent Resident
- A copy of a document confirming person’s residential status in Cayman Islands. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Cayman Islands or has Caymanian citizenship card.)
- For those who are Permanent Resident in Cayman Islands, a proof of permanent resident status must be provided.
These details are only a guide. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. A few Caymanian visa departments may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For most types of visas such as inviting aging parents, you may be required to provide more details such as the following:
- Info about your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants in addition to the total number of people currently in your residence,
- Details of those you might have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your financial assistance for your parents or grandparents for the entire time period of their stay in Cayman Islands,
- Proof of earnings at a level meeting or exceeding the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Caymanian visas?
Please notice: Make certain you get the correct Caymanian visas where required and it is your obligation to get hold of them. In most cases countries ask for passports to be valid for six months following the expiry of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa does not guarantee you entry on arrival in Cayman Islands.
If you need to find further information about going to Cayman Islands from Abuja, Nigeria, please select the appropriate links beneath:
Feel free to talk about your experiences with the Caymanian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re getting a visa for visiting Cayman Islands or notarizing documents or simply just trying to talk to an individual at the Caymanian visa office in Abuja. Let us know simply by posting it right here.
Please Notice: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the general public, due to this don’t include confidential details.