Visa Invitation letter is an independent website which offer you a simple way to produce a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are usually required from the visa applicant when visiting Chad from Nigeria.
Please click here to utilize the visa invitation letter tool
For anybody who is providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Chad, your letter need to contain the particular information regarding the person being invited and about you. Select the links below to understand more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Chad
- Complete full name of the person going to Chad from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the person visiting Chad
- The person’s address and telephone number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the person invited to Chad
- The reason for the visit to Chad
- How long the person you are inviting intends to remain in Chad
- Information on accommodation and living costs in Chad
- The date the individual you are inviting plans to depart Chad
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Chad
- Complete name of the person in Chad
- Date of birth of the person in Chad
- Home address and phone number in Chad
- Profession of the person in Chad
- Whether you are national of Chad or Long-term Resident
- A photocopy of a document indicating individual’s residential status in Chad. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Chad or has Chadian citizenship card.)
- For anybody who is Permanent Resident in Chad, a proof of permanent resident status need to be sent.
This information is only a guide. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. A few Chadian visa offices might demand that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For several types of visas like inviting elderly parents, you could be expected to provide further information such as the following:
- Details about your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants in addition to the total number of people currently in your residence,
- Information on those you have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship is still in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your monetary support for your parents or grandparents for the entire duration of their stay in Chad,
- Proof of earnings at a level meeting or going above the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Chadian visas?
Please note: Be sure to have the right Chadian visas where required and it is your obligation to obtain them. As a general rule countries demand passports to be valid for six months following the expiration of the visa. NB: Having a visa does not guarantee an individual entry on arrival in Chad.
If you would like find more details about going to Chad from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to click the applicable web links listed below:
Please feel free to voice your viewpoints with the Chadian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re applying for a visa for travelling to Chad or notarizing documents or simply just trying to talk with someone at the Chadian embassy in Abuja. Tell us by just submitting it on this page.
Please Notice: Your feedback are going to be seen by the public, due to this fact you should not include confidential details.