Wish to speak to people in China while on holiday trip? Or maybe want to find out the basic daily key phrases in Mandarin.
No matter what your motives are we have detailed info on Mandarin along with some basic Mandarin words listed below. Click the web links on this web page to find out about Mandarin language.
Languages Spoken in China
The people of China speak Mandarin Chinese. The main national and official language of China is Mandarin. Mandarin is a Sino Tibetan language and ranked 1st based upon number of native speakers of 953 million.
We have produced a collection of regular Mandarin holiday language phrases or words, that a traveler is able to use to get by in China. We strongly suggest you learn them from Mandarin words and phrases web site.
Advice For Understanding Mandarin Language
- Conversation and more conversation in Mandarin - The actual key to learn Mandarin is hours and hours of conversation with folks who talks Mandarin a lot better than you. An hour of talking (with corrections and Mandarin dictionary for reference) is as beneficial as 5 hours in a Mandarin class room and 10 hours with a Mandarin language course by yourself.
- Studying Mandarin language for three or four hours on a daily basis for two weeks is a lot more useful for mastering Mandarin than learning one hour a day for three months. It is no surprise a large number of Mandarin students who take language classes in class and never remember it over time. The key to master the Mandarin is intensity of of study.
- Get started with the One hundred most common Mandarin phrases and attempt to make sentences using them. Master adequate Mandarin grammar to be able to try this as well as do it until you feel pretty confident with all of them.
- Keep practising these sentence in your mind. Another benefit from for your dictionary is that you can practice these sentences in Mandarin whilst going about your day and not speaking to anyone.
- Take a pocket Mandarin dictionary or an English-Mandarin dictionary app on your smartphone.
- Figure out the Mandarin pronunciation patterns.
- Use Mandarin audio and online courses for the first 100 phrases and basic grammar in Mandarin language.
- Following the first 100 words and phrases in Mandarin, concentrate on becoming conversational. Research shows that the most common 100 phrases in Mandarin language count for 50% of all the spoken conversation. The most everyday 1,000 words account for 80% of all spoken communication.
- “How do you say X?” in Mandarin is an essential sentence you can possibly learn. Learn it early and then use it often.
What do I need to learn Mandarin language?
- Mandarin language courses can be found as conventional language classes, audio programs and online classes. The traditional Mandarin courses are comprised of dialogue textbooks, explanation of Mandarin grammer and exercises. Typically they are available either in CDs or MP3s.
Many of these courses are created for complete beginners or individuals with only very little understanding of the Mandarin language.
One of the main suppliers these Mandarin language courses is Linguaphone who also have courses for more than 100 languages and consist of all audio courses, explorer courses for people who would like to learn the fundamentals, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other service provider of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they provide a great deal of languages.
- Mandarin Audio Courses is generally made of CDs or MP3s with limited printed content. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to learn and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses gives you genuine pronunciation in Mandarin and a acceptable amount of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning can be found on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Each of these courses usually include dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in Mandarin.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language give a wide variety of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you would like get additional information regarding travelling to China from Abuja, Nigeria, please click on the relevant links here:
Please feel free to express your opinions with the Chinese Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are getting a visa for traveling to China or notarizing paperwork or simply just looking to talk to a person at the Chinese visa office in Abuja. Tell us by just posting it on this page.
Please Bear in mind: Your comments are going to be seen by the general public, for this reason you should not include confidential information.