Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site that provide you a good way to prepare a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa section. Visa invitation letters are normally required from the visa applicant when travelling to China from Nigeria.
Simply click here to make use of the visa invitation letter tool
For those who are providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to China, your letter should provide the certain information about the individual being invited and about you. Select the links below to find out more
Information About The Person Being Invited to China
- Complete full name of the person travelling to China from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the individual travelling to China
- The person’s address and contact number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the person invited to China
- The reason for the trip to China
- How much time the individual you are inviting wants to stay in China
- Information on accommodation and living costs in China
- The date the person you are inviting plans to leave China
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in China
- Complete full name of the person in China
- Date of birth of the person in China
- Address and contact number in China
- Occupation of the person in China
- Whether you are citizen of China or Long-term Resident
- A photocopy of a document indicating individual’s residential status in China. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in China or has Chinese citizenship card.)
- For anybody who is Permanent Resident in China, an evidence of permanent resident status need to be sent.
These details are merely a guide. You need to write the letter of invitation yourself. A number of Chinese visa offices may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For a few kinds of visas like inviting aged parents, you could be expected to provide additional information such as the following:
- Details about your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants as well as the total number of people currently in your household,
- Information on those you might have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your financial support for your parents or grandparents for the entire duration of their stay in China,
- Proof of income at a level matching or exceeding the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Chinese visas?
Please note: Ensure you have the correct Chinese visas where necessary which is your duty to get hold of them. Generally speaking countries ask for passports to be valid for six months following the expiration of the visa. NB: Having a visa isn’t going to guarantee an individual entry on arrival in China.
If you’d like to obtain further information regarding travelling to China from Abuja, Nigeria, please be sure to choose the appropriate links listed below:
Feel free to voice your own experiences with the Chinese Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are getting a visa for travelling to China or notarizing paperwork or simply just attempting to talk with someone at the Chinese consulate in Abuja. Contact us by simply posting it here.
Please Notice: Your comments are going to be seen by the public, for that reason don’t include confidential information.