Wish to talk with people in Colombia while you are on holiday trip? Or just need to know the essential every day key phrases in Spanish.
Whatever your reasons are we have displayed info on Spanish along with some common Spanish key phrases here. Click on the links on this web page to understand Spanish language.
Languages Spoken in Colombia
The people of Colombia speak Spanish. The primary national and official language of Colombia is Spanish. Spanish is a Romance language and ranked 2nd based upon number of native speakers of 340 million.
We have released a selection of common Spanish holiday language keyword phrases or words, that any traveler can use to manage in Colombia. We recommend you learn them from Spanish travel phrases internet site.
Tips For Understanding Spanish Language
- Conversation and more conversation in Spanish - The secret to master Spanish is hours and hours of conversation with people who speaks Spanish a lot better than you. An hour of talking (with corrections and Spanish dictionary for reference) is as beneficial as five hours in a Spanish class room and 10 hours with a Spanish language training course all by yourself.
- Studying Spanish language for three or four hours on a daily basis for two weeks is a lot more beneficial for mastering Spanish than learning one hour a day for three months. It is no wonder that many Spanish learners taking language lessons in school and never remember it over time. The key to master the Spanish is intensity of of study.
- Start with the 100 most commonly used Spanish words and phrases and then try to come up with sentences using them. Learn adequate Spanish grammar to be able to do that as well as do it till you feel really at ease with all of them.
- Continue repeating these sentence in your head. Another usage for your dictionary is you can practice these sentences in Spanish whilst going about your day and not conversing with any one.
- Carry a pocket Spanish dictionary or an English-Spanish dictionary app on your mobile phone.
- Figure out the Spanish pronunciation patterns.
- Start using Spanish audio and online courses for the first 100 phrases and basic grammar in Spanish language.
- Following the first 100 words in Spanish, give attention to becoming conversational. Research indicates that the most everyday 100 words and phrases in Spanish language account for 50% of all the spoken conversation. The most common 1,000 phrases count for 80% of all spoken conversation.
- “How do you say X?” in Spanish is a vital sentence you can possibly learn. Study it early and then use it often.
What do I require to study Spanish language?
- Spanish language courses can be found as traditional language courses, audio courses and online courses. The traditional Spanish courses are comprised of dialogue textbooks, explanation of Spanish grammer and exercises. Commonly they come either in CDs or MP3s.
A large number of courses are ideal for complete beginners or people with only minimal knowledge of the Spanish language.
One of the main suppliers these Spanish language courses is Linguaphone who also provide courses for more than 100 languages and contain all audio courses, explorer courses for people who just want to understand the basics, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other company of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they offer a number of languages.
- Spanish Audio Courses is frequently made of CDs or MP3s with modest printed content. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to understand and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses offers you authentic pronunciation in Spanish and a achievable level of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning can be obtained on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Each one of these courses generally contain dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in Spanish.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language give you a wide range of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
Should you wish to find more details regarding travelling to Colombia from Abuja, Nigeria, please click on the relevant web links beneath:
Don’t hesitate to voice your encounters with the Colombian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are getting a visa for going to Colombia or notarizing paperwork or merely just seeking to talk to an individual at the Colombian consulate in Abuja. Tell us simply by posting it here.
Please Remember: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the public, for this reason you should never include confidential information.