Holiday preparing is key to trouble free trip to Colombia from Nigeria. Simply by doing your research before leaving for Colombia, you can easily decrease the possibilities of anything actually going wrong. A great many visitors quite often regret for not making use of these basic pre travel measures prior to traveling to Colombia.
Chose the most current health advisories available and travel health advice for Colombia clicking the links down below. You may, additionally, get a wide array of information that may help to prepare for a safe and exciting journey to Colombia together with a safe stay when you’re in there.
General Travel Advice For Colombia For Visitors From Nigeria
- Look at the best current travel advice for Colombia provided by any of the following resources: UK travel advice for Colombia, US State Department travel warnings for Colombia or Canadian government travel advice for Colombia.
- Obtain the right international travel insurance cover for Colombia to meet medical care, medical evacuation and any kind of pursuits, such as adventure sporting activities, that you want to to perform in Colombia.
- Just prior to going to Colombia register your trip and contact particulars on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Colombia, so that they are able make contact with you in an urgent situation.
- Adhere to the Colombian law. Consular assistance can’t circumvent local Colombian law regulations, even where local laws may appear severe or unfounded by your country’s benchmarks.
- Ensure to ascertain if you must have visas for Colombia or countries you’ll be going to or transiting. Keep in mind that a Colombian visa doesn’t necessarily guarantee entry in to Colombia.
- Take copies of your passport details, travel insurance coverage, travellers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Have one copy in a different location to the originals and then leave a copy with somebody at home.
- Check with health professionals for info about recommended vaccinations together with other safeguards for Colombia and learn about Colombia laws on traveling with medical pills.
- Leave behind a copy of your trip plans with somebody at home and stay in regular communication with friends and relatives whilst in Colombia.
Current Government Travel Advice for Colombia
Dual Nationality Holders
- Before departing Nigeria verify whether you’re regarded as a citizen of Colombia.
- Investigate whether possessing dual nationality has any sort of implications for your trip.
- Passport validity for Colombia - Be sure that your passport has at least six months validity from your planned date of return to your home country. Colombia will probably refuse entry on arrival and several airlines won’t allow passengers to board the airplane to Colombia if their passport doesn’t meet this requirement.
- Before travelling, you should communicate with the Colombian embassy or consulates of each country you want to visit to verify the entry regulations.
If you desire to find further information about going to Colombia from Abuja, Nigeria, please click the applicable links here:
Please feel free to talk about your own opinions with the Colombian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are getting a visa for traveling to Colombia or notarizing paperwork or merely just seeking to talk with an individual at the Colombian embassy in Abuja. Contact us by just posting it on this page.
Please Be aware: Your comments are going to be viewed by the general public, due to this fact you should not include confidential details.