Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site that provide you a good way to compose a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are often needed from the visa applicant when visiting Comoros from Nigeria.
Simply click here to utilize the visa invitation letter tool
For anyone who is supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Comoros, your letter should provide the certain details about the individual being invited and about you. Select the web links below to understand more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Comoros
- Complete full name of the person going to Comoros from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the individual going to Comoros
- The person’s home address and telephone number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Comoros
- The reason for the trip to Comoros
- How much time the individual you’re inviting plans to stay in Comoros
- Details on accommodation and living costs in Comoros
- The date the person you are inviting intends to leave Comoros
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Comoros
- Complete full name of the person in Comoros
- Date of birth of the person in Comoros
- Residential address and contact number in Comoros
- Occupation of the individual in Comoros
- Whether you’re citizen of Comoros or Long-term Resident
- A copy of a document indicating individual’s residential status in Comoros. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Comoros or has Comorian citizenship card.)
- For anyone who is Permanent Resident in Comoros, a proof of permanent resident status need to be sent.
This information is simply a guideline. You need to write the letter of invitation yourself. A number of Comorian visa departments might require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For a few types of visas for instance inviting aging parents, you might be expected to provide more information such as the following:
- Details of your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants as well as the total number of people living in your residence,
- Information on those you have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship is still in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your financial support for your parents or grandparents for the whole time period of their stay in Comoros,
- Evidence of earnings at a level matching or exceeding the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Comorian visas?
Please take note: Make sure you obtain the correct Comorian visas where necessary and it is your duty to get hold of them. For the most part countries require passports to be valid for 6 months after the expiry of the visa. NB: Having a visa doesn’t guarantee a person entry on arrival in Comoros.
If you would like obtain additional information regarding visiting Comoros from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to choose the related web links down below:
Please talk about your viewpoints with the Comorian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re obtaining a visa for traveling to Comoros or notarizing documents or simply just looking to talk to a person at the Comorian consulate in Abuja. Contact us simply by submitting it right here.
Please Notice: Your remarks are going to be viewed by the general public, due to this you should not include confidential information.