Costa Rica has numerous domestic and international airports which are linked by numerous Costa Rican and international airlines travelling to a great number of international airports all over the world.
Large airports in Costa Rica normally features banks, hotels, car rental agencies, airport taxi services, convention centres, foreign currency exchange agencies, duty-free shops, post offices, heath care treatment facilities and dining places.
Click the web links below to look at Costa Rican airports’ websites, airport codes, road maps to the airport, main airline carriers which fly to and from Costa Rica.
Airports in Costa Rica
• Drake Bay Airport in Costa Rica
• Fortuna Airport in Costa Rica
• Golfito Airport in Costa Rica
• Liberia Airport in Costa Rica
• Nosara Beach Airport in Costa Rica
• Palmar Airport in Costa Rica
• Puerto Jimenez Airport in Costa Rica
• Punta Islita Airport in Costa Rica
• Quepos Airport in Costa Rica
• San Jose Juan Santamaria Airport in Costa Rica
• Tamarindo Airport in Costa Rica
• Tambor Airport in Costa Rica
• Tortuquero Airport in Costa Rica
Key Airports Round The World
• Toronto Airports in Canada
• Los Angeles Airports in USA
• Paris (France) Airports in France
• Moscow Airports in Russia
• Cairo (Egypt) Airport in Egypt
• Rome (Italy) Airports in Italy
• Bangkok Airports in Thailand
• East London Airport in South Africa
• Nairobi Airports in Kenya
• Amsterdam Airport in Netherlands
• Zurich Airport in Switzerland
• Auckland International Airport in New Zealand
Airport Travel Ideas While Travelling Through Airports in Costa Rica From Nigeria
- You can certainly endure fewer crowds and complications by opting what day of the week you intend to go on an airline to or from Costa Rica. Additionally it determines the amount it costs for your plane tickets to Costa Rica.
It is no wonder, you’ll be able to find the best airline seat deals for both domestic and international flights to Costa Rica any time you travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to find out in advance what you might bring on your flights whenever flying from the airports in Costa Rica. Generally, you will never be able to bring the following on flights from the Costa Rican airports: flammable items, explosives, firearms and certain sharp items in your carry-on bag. For that reason, make sure you get in touch with the airport in Costa Rica to verify the latest list of prohibited items prior to packing.
- When leaving from Costa Rica or taking a flight to a different city within Costa Rica, show up early to the airports in Costa Rica. If you are flying domestically within Costa Rica, it is recommended to be at the airport no less than 60 to 90 minutes before your scheduled flight departure time and give yourself additional time if you’re checking in luggage. Seek the advice of airport authorities in Costa Rica and your air carrier whether they advise even earlier airport arrival times, two hours or more, particularly for international flights from Costa Rica.
Travel health information for Costa Rica from Nigeria
Should you wish to get additional information about travelling to Costa Rica from Abuja, Nigeria, please be sure to select the applicable links beneath:
Please feel free to express your own viewpoints with the Costa Rican Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are obtaining a visa for visiting Costa Rica or notarizing paperwork or simply just seeking to talk to an individual at the Costa Rican embassy in Abuja. Contact us simply by submitting it on this site.
Please Notice: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the public, for this reason you should not include confidential information.