Holiday preparing is vital to trouble free trip to Costa Rica from Nigeria. Simply by carrying out your homework prior to going for Costa Rica, you’ll be able to decrease the possibilities of something actually going wrong. A great many visitors in many cases regret for not using these straightforward pre travel actions before travelling to Costa Rica.
Find the most current health warnings obtainable and travel health tips for Costa Rica visiting the web links down below. You may, additionally, have a huge selection of guidance which should help to plan for a safe and enjoyable trip to Costa Rica as well as a safe stay while you are in there.
General Travel Advice For Costa Rica For Visitors From Nigeria
- Look at the most current travel advice for Costa Rica from any of the following resources: UK travel advice for Costa Rica, US State Department travel warnings for Costa Rica or Canadian government travel advice for Costa Rica.
- Obtain a suitable international travel insurance policy for Costa Rica to pay for medical care, medical evacuation and any sort of pursuits, for example adventure sporting activities, in which you plan to to carry out in Costa Rica.
- Just prior to traveling to Costa Rica register your travel and contact information on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Costa Rica, so that they are able contact you in an emergency.
- Abide by the Costa Rican law. Consular support can not circumvent local Costa Rican laws and regulations, even where local laws might seem severe or unfounded by your country’s benchmarks.
- Make sure to see if you need visas for Costa Rica or countries you will be intending to go or transiting. Bear in mind a Costa Rican visa doesn’t always guarantee entry in to Costa Rica.
- Get copies of your passport details, travel insurance policy, travelers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Have one copy in a seperate location to the originals and then leave a copy with someone at home.
- Get in touch with health professionals for info on recommended inoculations together with other safety measures for Costa Rica and find out about Costa Rica laws and regulations on travelling with medicinal drugs.
- Leave behind a copy of your travel plans with somebody at home and keep in regular communication with relatives and friends when in Costa Rica.
Latest Government Travel Advice for Costa Rica
Dual Nationality Holders
- Before leaving Nigeria verify whether you are considered as a citizen of Costa Rica.
- Research whether holding dual nationality has any type of implications for your travel.
- Passport validity for Costa Rica - Make sure your passport has no less than six months validity from your planned date of return to your home country. Costa Rica will deny entry on arrival and several airlines won’t let travellers to go on the airplane to Costa Rica if their passport does not satisfy this requirement.
- Prior to travelling, you must speak to the Costa Rican embassy or consulates of each country you are going to visit to confirm the entry regulations.
If you need to get more information about visiting Costa Rica from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to click on the appropriate links beneath:
Please feel free to share your own experiences with the Costa Rican Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re applying for a visa for going to Costa Rica or notarizing documents or simply just seeking to talk with a person at the Costa Rican visa office in Abuja. Let us know simply by posting it here.
Please Notice: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the public, because of this don’t include confidential details.