To be sure your overseas trip to Costa Rica is safe as well as exciting, we have created a travel health self-help guide to many common health issues whenever going to Costa Rica. It is best to speak with a travel vaccination centre or your health practitioner prior to going to Costa Rica.
Select the web links underneath for a brief overview of problems that travelers ought to be conscious of for safe travel in Costa Rica.
General Travel Health Advice For Costa Rica From Nigeria
You might also obtain additional travel health advice from travel vaccination for Costa Rica
The travel advice info for Costa Rica for travelers from %%hostcountry%% on this website doesn’t replace your doctor’s advice. Information about travel disease risk in Costa Rica and travel vaccination immunisation for Costa Rica are drawn from the centres for Disease Control internet websites around the world and refers to known health risks in Costa Rica.
The travel health information for Costa Rica presented does not consist of any information relating to disease outbreaks, which can happen regularly and with little warning.
Speak to your doctor before you decide to travel to Costa Rica for the most recent travel health and travel immunisation information.
Latest Government Travel Information for Costa Rica
Tips For Purchasing Travel Insurance Cover to Costa Rica
- Make sure that you really understand just what exactly your travel insurance policy covers since they are not unrestricted. It may not cover you for cancellations or amendment to travel plans.
- Clarify any sort of coverage concerns directly with the travel insurance firm, indicating that that you’re visiting Costa Rica.
- Determine that medical protection for your trip to Costa Rica is sufficient for possible expenses in Costa Rica. Be sure you mention any kind of pre-existing medical health problems you have.
- Typically, cover for luggage and personal items is limited and costly products for instance digital cameras, laptops and/or jewellery could have a per-item limit.
- Travel Insurance Exclusions: Basic exclusions exist on just about all travel insurance policies like acts of civil unrest, self inflicted injuries, loss/theft of unattended luggage and pre-existing health conditions. Travel insurance cover plans may be invalidated where injuries are suffered under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
If you would like obtain more details about going to Costa Rica from Abuja, Nigeria, please choose the applicable links beneath:
Don’t hesitate to voice your experiences with the Costa Rican Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re applying for a visa for going to Costa Rica or notarizing paperwork or simply just looking to chat to an individual at the Costa Rican visa office in Abuja. Contact us simply by posting it on this page.
Please Take note: Your remarks are going to be seen by the general public, because of this you should never include confidential details.