Visa Invitation letter is an independent web site which provide everyone a good way to write a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are generally necessary from the visa applicant when visiting Costa Rica from Nigeria.
Visit here to make use of the visa invitation letter tool
If you are providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Costa Rica, your letter need to provide the certain information about the individual being invited and about you. Click the web links below to understand more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Costa Rica
- Complete full name of the person travelling to Costa Rica from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the person visiting Costa Rica
- The person’s residential address and phone number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the person invited to Costa Rica
- The reason for the trip to Costa Rica
- How long the individual you’re inviting plans to stay in Costa Rica
- Information on accommodation and living expenses in Costa Rica
- The date the individual you’re inviting plans to leave Costa Rica
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Costa Rica
- Complete full name of the person in Costa Rica
- Date of birth of the person in Costa Rica
- Home address and phone number in Costa Rica
- Profession of the person in Costa Rica
- Whether you are citizen of Costa Rica or Permanent Resident
- A copy of a document showing person’s residential status in Costa Rica. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Costa Rica or has Costa Rican citizenship card.)
- For anybody who is Permanent Resident in Costa Rica, an evidence of permanent resident status should be sent.
This information is merely a guide. You have to write the letter of invitation yourself. Quite a few Costa Rican visa offices might require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For a few kinds of visas like inviting aging parents, you might be required to supply additional information such as the following:
- Information on your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants in addition to the total number of people currently in your household,
- Information on those you might have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship is still in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your financial support for your parents or grandparents for the whole duration of their stay in Costa Rica,
- Proof of income at a level matching or going above the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Costa Rican visas?
Please take note: Make certain you have the appropriate Costa Rican visas where required and it is your job to obtain them. For the most part countries will require passports to be valid for 6 months following the expiry of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa will not guarantee a person entry on arrival in Costa Rica.
If you’d like to get addiitional information about going to Costa Rica from Abuja, Nigeria, please be sure to click the applicable web links down below:
Please express your experiences with the Costa Rican Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are applying for a visa for traveling to Costa Rica or notarizing documents or simply just seeking to talk to a person at the Costa Rican visa office in Abuja. Let us know by just posting it right here.
Please Be aware: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the general public, because of this you should never include confidential details.