Like to speak to individuals in Croatia while on holiday trip? Or just want to know the fundamental every day key phrases in Croatian.
Whatever your motives are we have displayed facts about Croatian together with some simple Croatian key phrases below. Select the links on this webpage to understand Croatian language.
Languages Spoken in Croatia
The people of Croatia speak Croatian. The main national and official language of Croatia is Croatian. Croatian is a Slavic language and ranked based upon the amount of native speakers of million.
We have created a collection of typical Croatian tourist language phrases or words, which a traveler is able to use to manage in Croatia. We strongly suggest you learn them from Croatian holiday phrases website.
Tips For Understanding Croatian Language
- Conversation and more conversation in Croatian - The actual key to learn Croatian is countless hours of conversation with individuals who speaks Croatian much better than you. An hour or so of talking (with corrections and Croatian dictionary for reference) is as good as five hours in a Croatian classroom and 10 hours with a Croatian language program all by yourself.
- Studying Croatian language for three or four hours on a daily basis for two weeks is a lot more beneficial for learning Croatian than studying one hour each day for three months. It is no wonder that many Croatian students who take language classes in school and never remember it in the long run. The key to master the Croatian is intensity of of study.
- Start off with the One hundred most commonly used Croatian phrases and continue to create sentences using them. Master adequate Croatian grammar so that you can do that as well as do it until you feel fairly comfortable with all of them.
- Keep learning these sentence in your head. The other usage for your dictionary is that you can practice these sentences in Croatian whilst going about your day and not conversing with any one.
- Take a pocket Croatian dictionary or an English-Croatian dictionary app on your mobile phone.
- Figure out the Croatian pronunciation patterns.
- Use Croatian audio and online courses for the first 100 phrases and basic grammar in Croatian language.
- Following the first 100 words in Croatian, focus on becoming conversational. Research has revealed that the most commonly used 100 phrases in Croatian language count for 50% of most spoken conversation. The most common 1,000 phrases account for 80% of all spoken conversation.
- “How do you say X?” in Croatian is the most important sentence you can possibly learn. Learn it early and employ it often.
What do I need to study Croatian language?
- Croatian language courses are available as conventional language courses, audio tutorials and online classes. The traditional Croatian courses are comprised of dialogue textbooks, explanation of Croatian grammer and exercises. Often they are available either in CDs or MP3s.
Most of these courses are meant for complete newbies or individuals with only very little understanding of the Croatian language.
One of the major service providers these Croatian language courses is Linguaphone who also provide courses for more than 100 languages and consist of all audio courses, explorer courses for people who would like to learn the basics, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other supplier of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they provide a wide range of languages.
- Croatian Audio Courses is commonly made of CDs or MP3s with limited printed content. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to understand and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses provides you with authentic pronunciation in Croatian and a acceptable amount of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning can be obtained on CD-ROMs and DVDs. All these courses commonly consist of dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in Croatian.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language give a wide selection of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you need to get more details regarding visiting Croatia from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to select the applicable web links below:
Feel free to talk about your opinions with the Croatian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re obtaining a visa for going to Croatia or notarizing documents or simply just planning to talk with an individual at the Croatian embassy in Abuja. Contact us simply by submitting it here.
Please Notice: Your remarks are going to be seen by the public, for that reason you should not include confidential details.