Visa Invitation letter is an independent web site that offer a person a simple way to prepare a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are usually needed from the visa applicant when travelling to Croatia from Nigeria.
Please click here to utilize the visa invitation letter tool
For anybody who is providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Croatia, your letter need to provide the specific information regarding the person being invited and about you. Click the web links below to find out more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Croatia
- Complete full name of the person travelling to Croatia from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the individual going to Croatia
- The person’s address and phone number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Croatia
- The reason for the visit to Croatia
- How much time the individual you are inviting intends to stay in Croatia
- Information on accommodation and living expenses in Croatia
- The date the person you’re inviting intends to depart Croatia
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Croatia
- Complete name of the person in Croatia
- Date of birth of the person in Croatia
- Home address and phone number in Croatia
- Occupation of the person in Croatia
- Whether you are citizen of Croatia or Long-term Resident
- A copy of a document showing individual’s residential status in Croatia. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Croatia or has Croatian citizenship card.)
- For anyone who is Permanent Resident in Croatia, a proof of permanent resident status must be sent.
These details are merely a guideline. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. A few Croatian visa offices may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For a few types of visas for instance inviting elderly parents, you could be instructed to provide further information such as the following:
- Info about your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants as well as the total number of people living in your residence,
- Information about those you might have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship is still in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your financial support for your parents or grandparents for the whole time period of their stay in Croatia,
- Evidence of earnings at a level matching or exceeding beyond the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Croatian visas?
Please notice: Make certain you obtain the right Croatian visas where required which is your job to get hold of them. In general countries demand passports to be valid for six months after the expiration of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa isn’t going to guarantee a person entry on arrival in Croatia.
If you’d like to get additional information about going to Croatia from Abuja, Nigeria, please be sure to go through the applicable web links listed below:
Please talk about your own viewpoints with the Croatian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re applying for a visa for traveling to Croatia or notarizing paperwork or merely just trying to talk with a person at the Croatian embassy in Abuja. Tell us by way of posting it on this site.
Please Remember: Your comments are going to be viewed by the general public, for this reason you should never include confidential information.