Cuba has numerous domestic and international airports that are connected by many Cuban and international airlines travelling to various international airports throughout the world.
Large airports in Cuba commonly has got banks, hotel accommodations, rental car companies, airport transfer companies, conference centers, foreign currency exchange agencies, duty-free shops, post offices, healthcare facilities and dining places.
Go through the web links listed below to see Cuban airports’ internet sites, airport codes, street maps to the airport, major airline carriers which fly to and from Cuba.
Airports in Cuba
• Baracoa Airport in Cuba
• Bayamo Airport in Cuba
• Camaguey Airport in Cuba
• Cayo Coco Airport in Cuba
• Cayo Largo Del Sur Airport in Cuba
• Cienfuegos Airport in Cuba
• Guantanamo Airports in Cuba
• Havana (Cuba) Airport in Cuba
• Holguin Airport in Cuba
• Manzanillo (Cuba) Airport in Cuba
• Nueva Gerona Airport in Cuba
• Santa Clara Airport in Cuba
• Santiago (Cuba) Airport in Cuba
• Varadero Airport in Cuba
Large Airports Around The World
• Tokyo (Japan) Airports in Japan
• Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport in Australia
• Madrid Airport in Spain
• Kuala Lumpur Airports in Malaysia
• Mexico City Juarez International Airport in Mexico
• Los Angeles Airports in USA
• Mumbai Airport in India
• Paris (France) Airports in France
• Nairobi Airports in Kenya
• London (United Kingdom) Airports in UK
• Frankfurt Airports in Germany
• Johannesburg OR Tambo Airport in South Africa
Airport Travel Advice While Travelling Through Airports in Cuba From Nigeria
- You can endure much less crowds and problems by deciding what day of the week you want to go on an airline to or from Cuba. Furthermore, it determines exactly how much you pay for your plane tickets to Cuba.
It is no surprise, you’ll be able to find the best airline seat deals for both domestic and international flights to Cuba any time you take a trip on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to learn beforehand what you might bring on your flights when ever flying from any airports in Cuba. In general, you will never be able to bring the following on flights from the Cuban airports: flammable goods, explosives, firearms and certain sharp products in your carry-on bag. Therefore, it’s always best to speak to the airport in Cuba to confirm the current list of prohibited goods well before packing.
- When departing from Cuba or taking a flight to a different city within Cuba, arrive early to the airports in Cuba. For anybody who is traveling by air domestically within Cuba, it’s adviceable to be at the airport a minimum of 60 to 90 minutes before your scheduled flight depart time and allow yourself more time if you are checking in baggage. Check with airport authorities in Cuba and your air carrier whether they recommend even earlier airport arrival times, two hours or even more, especially for international flights from Cuba.
Travel health advice for Cuba from Nigeria
If you want to find further information about going to Cuba from Abuja, Nigeria, please click the related links down below:
Please feel free to talk about your own encounters with the Cuban Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are getting a visa for traveling to Cuba or notarizing documents or merely just planning to chat to an individual at the Cuban consulate in Abuja. Let us know by just submitting it on this site.
Please Notice: Your remarks are going to be seen by the public, because of this do not include confidential information.