Would like to chat with people in Cuba while you are on holiday trip? Or simply just would like to know the fundamental everyday key phrases in Spanish.
What ever your reasons are we have detailed info on Spanish along with some simple Spanish words here. Choose the web links on this web page to find out about Spanish language.
Languages Spoken in Cuba
The people of Cuba speak Spanish. The primary national and official language of Cuba is Spanish. Spanish is a Romance language and placed 2nd based upon number of native speakers of 340 million.
We’ve produced a collection of common Spanish tourist language phrases or words, that any traveler can use to get by in Cuba. We highly recommend you master them from Spanish holiday phrases web site.
Advice For Studying Spanish Language
- Conversation and more conversation in Spanish - The actual key to learn Spanish is hours and hours of conversation with individuals who talks Spanish far better than you. An hour of conversation (with corrections and Spanish dictionary for reference) is as good as 5 hours in a Spanish educational setting and 10 hours with a Spanish language course on your own.
- Studying Spanish language for three or four hours on a daily basis for two weeks is far more valuable for mastering Spanish than studying 1 hour on a daily basis for three months. It is no wonder that lots of Spanish students taking language lessons in school and hardly ever remember it over the years. The key to master the Spanish is intensity of of study.
- Start off with the 100 most commonly used Spanish words and continue to make sentences using them. Learn sufficient Spanish grammar to be able to accomplish this as well as do it till you feel pretty confident with all of them.
- Continue practicing these sentence in your mind. The additional use for your dictionary is you can practice these sentences in Spanish while going about your day and not conversing with anyone.
- Carry a pocket Spanish dictionary or an English-Spanish dictionary app on your smartphone.
- Figure out the Spanish pronunciation patterns.
- Start using Spanish audio and online courses for the first 100 words and phrases and basic grammar in Spanish language.
- After the first 100 words in Spanish, give attention to starting to be conversational. Research has revealed that the most commonly used 100 words in Spanish language account for 50% of all the spoken communication. The most everyday 1,000 words and phrases count for 80% of all spoken conversation.
- “How do you say X?” in Spanish is an essential sentence you can possibly learn. Learn it early and employ it often.
What do I require to study Spanish language?
- Spanish language courses are offered as traditional language classes, audio tutorials and online classes. The traditional Spanish courses are comprised of dialogue textbooks, explanation of Spanish grammer and exercises. Generally they are available either in CDs or MP3s.
Most of these courses are designed for complete beginners or individuals with only very little understanding of the Spanish language.
One of the main vendors these Spanish language courses is Linguaphone who also have courses for in excess of One hundred languages and include all audio courses, explorer courses for those who just want to learn the basics, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other provider of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they provide a number of languages.
- Spanish Audio Courses is normally made of CDs or MP3s with modest printed content. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to learn and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses gives you authentic pronunciation in Spanish and a manageable level of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning can be obtained on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Every one of these courses often include dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in Spanish.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language provide a wide variety of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you wish to obtain more details about visiting Cuba from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to select the appropriate links down below:
Please share your own encounters with the Cuban Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re getting a visa for traveling to Cuba or notarizing documents or simply just seeking to talk to a person at the Cuban visa office in Abuja. Let us know by simply posting it here.
Please Remember: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the general public, therefore you should not include confidential information.