Holiday organizing is vital to hassle free trip to Cuba from Nigeria. By performing your homework prior to going for Cuba, you can minimise the likelihood of anything really going wrong. A number of travelers very often regret for not making use of these basic pre trip measures prior to heading to Cuba.
Find the most up-to-date health warnings obtainable and travel health advice for Cuba visiting the web links underneath. You might, furthermore, have a wide range of information that should help to get ready for a risk-free and enjoyable journey to Cuba and also a safe stay when you are in there.
General Travel Advice For Cuba For Travellers From Nigeria
- Look at the best recent travel advice for Cuba coming from any of the following resources: UK travel advice for Cuba, US State Department travel warnings for Cuba or Canadian government travel advice for Cuba.
- Take a suitable medical travel insurance cover for Cuba to pay for hospital treatment, medical evacuation as well as any kind of pursuits, including adventure sports activities, in which you intend to to carry out in Cuba.
- Just prior to travelling to Cuba register your trip and contact details on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Cuba, so that they are able get in touch with you in a crisis.
- Comply with the Cuban law. Consular help cannot circumvent local Cuban laws and regulations, even where local laws and regulations appear to be extreme or unproven by your country’s benchmarks.
- Double check to ascertain if you need visas for Cuba or countries you will be planning to go or transiting. Take into account that a Cuban visa doesn’t necessarily guarantee entry into Cuba.
- Get copies of your passport particulars, travel insurance plan, travelers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Keep one copy in a different place to the originals and then leave a copy with someone at your home.
- Seek advice from health care professionals for details about recommended vaccines as well as other safeguards for Cuba and find out about Cuba laws and regulations on travelling with medical pills.
- Leave behind a copy of your trip plans with someone at home and stay in regular communication with relatives and friends whilst in Cuba.
Current Government Travel Advice for Cuba
Dual Nationality Holders
- Before departing from Nigeria determine whether you are considered as a citizen of Cuba.
- Research whether having dual nationality has any implications for your travel.
- Passport validity for Cuba - Ensure your passport has no less than six months validity from your organized date of return to your home country. Cuba will probably refuse entry on arrival and several air carriers will not permit travellers to go on flights to Cuba if their passport does not meet this requirement.
- Before traveling, you ought to speak to the Cuban embassy or consulates of every country you plan to travel to determine the entry requirements.
If you need to obtain more details regarding visiting Cuba from Abuja, Nigeria, please be sure to go through the appropriate links listed below:
Please talk about your viewpoints with the Cuban Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re getting a visa for traveling to Cuba or notarizing paperwork or simply just looking to talk to a person at the Cuban consulate in Abuja. Tell us simply by posting it on this site.
Please Notice: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the public, because of this don’t include confidential details.