Visa Invitation letter is an independent web site that offers everyone a good way to write a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa department. Visa invitation letters are normally needed from the visa applicant when going to Czech Republic from Nigeria.
Simply click here to make use of the visa invitation letter tool
For those who are supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Czech Republic, your letter need to include the certain information regarding the person being invited and about you. Click the links below to understand more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Czech Republic
- Complete name of the person visiting Czech Republic from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the person visiting Czech Republic
- The person’s residential address and contact number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the person invited to Czech Republic
- The purpose of the visit to Czech Republic
- How much time the person you’re inviting plans to remain in Czech Republic
- Details on accommodation and living costs in Czech Republic
- The date the individual you’re inviting plans to leave Czech Republic
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Czech Republic
- Complete name of the person in Czech Republic
- Date of birth of the person in Czech Republic
- Address and phone number in Czech Republic
- Occupation of the person in Czech Republic
- Whether you’re citizen of Czech Republic or Permanent Resident
- A photocopy of a document indicating individual’s residential status in Czech Republic. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Czech Republic or has Czech citizenship card.)
- For those who are Permanent Resident in Czech Republic, a proof of permanent resident status should be provided.
This information is only a guide. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. A number of Czech visa departments may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For some kinds of visas like inviting aged parents, you may be expected to provide additional information such as the following:
- Details of your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants as well as the total number of people currently in your residence,
- Information about those you have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship is still in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your monetary support for your parents or grandparents for the whole time period of their stay in Czech Republic,
- Evidence of income at a level meeting or going above the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Czech visas?
Please be aware: Ensure you have the correct Czech visas where necessary and it is your obligation to get hold of them. In most cases countries require passports to be valid for 6 months following the expiry of the visa. NB: Having a visa doesn’t guarantee you entry on arrival in Czech Republic.
Should you wish to find more details about travelling to Czech Republic from Abuja, Nigeria, please be sure to go through the related web links down below:
Please voice your own opinions with the Czech Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are getting a visa for going to Czech Republic or notarizing documents or simply just planning to chat to a person at the Czech embassy in Abuja. Let us know simply by submitting it right here.
Please Bear in mind: Your comments are going to be seen by the public, due to this fact you should never include confidential details.