Wish to talk to individuals in Denmark while you’re on vacation trip? Or perhaps wish to know the fundamental daily phrases in Danish.
Regardless of what your motives are we have displayed information on Danish together with some common Danish words here. Click on the web links on this web page to learn about Danish language.
Languages Spoken in Denmark
The people of Denmark speak Danish. The main national and official language of Denmark is Danish. Danish is a Germanic language and placed 103rd based upon the amount of native speakers of 5.6 million.
We’ve produced a collection of common Danish holiday language keyword phrases or words, which a traveler could use to get by in Denmark. We strongly recommend you learn them from Danish holiday phrases web site.
Advice For Learning Danish Language
- Conversation and more conversation in Danish - The secret to master Danish is countless hours of conversation with individuals who speaks Danish a lot better than you. An hour or so of talking (with corrections and Danish dictionary for reference) is as effective as 5 hours in a Danish classroom and 10 hours with a Danish language course by yourself.
- Studying Danish language for three or four hours daily for two weeks is more effective for learning Danish than learning 1 hour daily for three months. It is no surprise a large number of Danish learners who take language lessons in class and never remember it over the years. The key to master the Danish is intensity of of study.
- Start with the 100 most everyday Danish phrases and then try to create sentences with them. Learn sufficient Danish grammar to be able to try this and do it until you feel pretty at ease with all of them.
- Keep practicing these sentence in your mind. One other usage for your dictionary is that you can practice these sentences in Danish while going about your day and not speaking with any one.
- Carry a pocket Danish dictionary or an English-Danish dictionary app on your mobile phone.
- Work out the Danish pronunciation patterns.
- Start using Danish audio and online courses for the first 100 phrases and basic grammar in Danish language.
- After the first 100 phrases in Danish, focus on starting to be conversational. Studies show that the most common 100 words in Danish language count for 50% of all spoken conversation. The most everyday 1,000 words count for 80% of all spoken communication.
- “How do you say X?” in Danish is a vital sentence you can possibly learn. Learn it early and employ it often.
What do I require to learn Danish language?
- Danish language courses are available as traditional language courses, audio courses and online classes. The traditional Danish courses are made up of dialogue textbooks, explanation of Danish grammer and exercises. Normally they are offered either in CDs or MP3s.
Most of these courses are designed for complete newbies or people who have only minimum understanding of the Danish language.
One of the major suppliers these Danish language courses is Linguaphone who also provide courses for more than 100 languages and consist of all audio courses, explorer courses for those who just want to learn the fundamentals, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other company of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they provide a number of languages.
- Danish Audio Courses is frequently made of CDs or MP3s with modest printed material. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to comprehend and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses gives you genuine pronunciation in Danish and a acceptable amount of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning can be found on CD-ROMs and DVDs. All these courses often consist of dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in Danish.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language provide a wide selection of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
In order to obtain additional information regarding visiting Denmark from Abuja, Nigeria, please go through the applicable web links here:
Please share your own encounters with the Danish Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are obtaining a visa for traveling to Denmark or notarizing documents or simply just attempting to talk to someone at the Danish consulate in Abuja. Tell us by way of submitting it on this page.
Please Bear in mind: Your remarks are going to be viewed by the general public, for that reason do not include confidential information.