Visa Invitation letter is an independent website that offers you a great way to prepare a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa section. Visa invitation letters are often needed from the visa applicant when travelling to Denmark from Nigeria.
Visit here to try the visa invitation letter tool
For anybody who is providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Denmark, your letter need to contain the specific details about the individual being invited and about you. Go through the links below to find out more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Denmark
- Complete name of the person going to Denmark from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the individual travelling to Denmark
- The person’s residential address and contact number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the person invited to Denmark
- The purpose of the visit to Denmark
- How much time the individual you are inviting intends to remain in Denmark
- Information on accommodation and living expenses in Denmark
- The date the person you are inviting intends to leave Denmark
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Denmark
- Complete name of the person in Denmark
- Date of birth of the person in Denmark
- Address and phone number in Denmark
- Occupation of the individual in Denmark
- Whether you’re citizen of Denmark or Long term Resident
- A photocopy of a document indicating individual’s residential status in Denmark. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Denmark or has Danish citizenship card.)
- For anybody who is Permanent Resident in Denmark, a proof of permanent resident status should be provided.
This information is only a guide. You need to write the letter of invitation yourself. A few Danish visa departments might demand that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For a few kinds of visas for example inviting aged parents, you may be asked to produce more details such as the following:
- Details of your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants as well as the total number of people residing in your residence,
- Information on those you might have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship remains to be in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your financial assistance for your parents or grandparents for the whole time period of their stay in Denmark,
- Proof of earnings at a level matching or exceeding beyond the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Danish visas?
Please be aware: Be sure to have the right Danish visas where necessary which is your job to get hold of them. For the most part countries require passports to be valid for 6 months immediately after the expiration of the visa. NB: Having a visa will not guarantee an individual entry on arrival in Denmark.
If you’d like to obtain more information about travelling to Denmark from Abuja, Nigeria, please click the related web links beneath:
Don’t hesitate to talk about your own opinions with the Danish Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re getting a visa for visiting Denmark or notarizing paperwork or merely just looking to talk to an individual at the Danish visa office in Abuja. Contact us by just posting it on this site.
Please Be aware: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the public, due to this fact you should never include confidential details.