Need to speak with people in Dominica while on vacation trip? Or simply want to find out the basic daily phrases in English.
Whatever your reasons are we have displayed facts about English together with some common English phrases below. Select the web links on this webpage to learn about English language.
Languages Spoken in Dominica
The people of Dominica speak English. The primary national and official language of Dominica is English. English is a West Germanic language and ranked 3rd based on the amount of native speakers of 310 million.
We have produced a collection of typical English holiday language phrases or words, that a visitor could use to get by in Dominica. We recommend you master them from English every day phrases website.
Advice For Understanding English Language
- Conversation and more conversation in English - The trick to learn English is hours and hours of conversation with people who speaks English a lot better than you. An hour or so of talking (with corrections and English dictionary for reference) is as good as five hours in a English classroom and 10 hours with a English language program by yourself.
- Studying English language for three or four hours a day for two weeks is a lot more useful for learning English than learning 1 hour a day for three months. It is no miracle that lots of English learners who take language lessons in class and never remember it over the years. The secret to master the English is intensity of of study.
- Start out with the One hundred most common English words and attempt to come up with sentences with them. Master sufficient English grammar to be able to do that and do it until you feel relatively comfortable with all of them.
- Continue practicing these sentence in your head. The other usage for your dictionary is that you can practice these sentences in English while going about your day and not speaking with anyone.
- Take a pocket English dictionary or an English-English dictionary app on your mobile phone.
- Work out the English pronunciation patterns.
- Make use of English audio and online courses for the first 100 phrases and basic grammar in English language.
- Following the first 100 phrases in English, give attention to becoming conversational. Research has shown that the most common 100 words in English language count for 50% of most spoken conversation. The most everyday 1,000 words account for 80% of all spoken communication.
- “How do you say X?” in English is a vital sentence you can possibly learn. Study it early and use it often.
What do I require to learn English language?
- English language courses can be found as traditional language courses, audio programs and online classes. The traditional English courses are made up of dialogue textbooks, explanation of English grammer and exercises. Generally they come either in CDs or MP3s.
Many of these courses are created for complete newbies or people who have only little knowledge of the English language.
One of the major service providers these English language courses is Linguaphone who also provide courses for more than 100 languages and consist of all audio courses, explorer courses for individuals who just want to learn the fundamentals, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other service provider of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they provide a wide variety of languages.
- English Audio Courses is generally made of CDs or MP3s with limited printed material. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to comprehend and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses gives you authentic pronunciation in English and a achievable amount of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning are offered on CD-ROMs and DVDs. All these courses generally include dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in English.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language offer a wide selection of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you want to get additional information about visiting Dominica from Abuja, Nigeria, please select the appropriate web links listed below:
Don’t hesitate to share your own encounters with the Dominican Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are obtaining a visa for going to Dominica or notarizing paperwork or simply just planning to talk with someone at the Dominican visa office in Abuja. Contact us by way of submitting it on this site.
Please Be aware: Your remarks are going to be viewed by the general public, for that reason do not include confidential information.