Visa Invitation letter is an independent web site that offer a person a simple way to produce a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa department. Visa invitation letters are usually required from the visa applicant when going to Dominica from Nigeria.
Visit here to try the visa invitation letter tool
For anyone who is providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Dominica, your letter ought to contain the specific details about the person being invited and about you. Select the web links below to understand more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Dominica
- Complete name of the person travelling to Dominica from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the person going to Dominica
- The person’s residential address and phone number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the person invited to Dominica
- The purpose of the visit to Dominica
- How much time the individual you are inviting wants to stay in Dominica
- Information on accommodation and living costs in Dominica
- The date the person you are inviting intends to depart Dominica
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Dominica
- Complete full name of the person in Dominica
- Date of birth of the person in Dominica
- Address and phone number in Dominica
- Occupation of the person in Dominica
- Whether you are citizen of Dominica or Permanent Resident
- A copy of a document confirming person’s residential status in Dominica. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Dominica or has Dominican citizenship card.)
- For anybody who is Permanent Resident in Dominica, an evidence of permanent resident status should be provided.
These details are merely a guide. You need to write the letter of invitation yourself. Quite a few Dominican visa departments might demand that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For several types of visas such as inviting aging parents, you could be instructed to give additional information such as the following:
- Information on your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants along with the total number of people living in your household,
- Info about those you might have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship is still in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your monetary support for your parents or grandparents for the whole duration of their stay in Dominica,
- Evidence of earnings at a level meeting or in excess of the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Dominican visas?
Please be aware: Be sure to have the correct Dominican visas where required and it is your responsibility to obtain them. As a general rule countries demand passports to be valid for 6 months right after the expiration of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa does not guarantee an individual entry on arrival in Dominica.
If you would like get more details regarding visiting Dominica from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to click the applicable web links below:
Please feel free to express your viewpoints with the Dominican Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are applying for a visa for traveling to Dominica or notarizing paperwork or simply just trying to talk to an individual at the Dominican visa office in Abuja. Let us know by just posting it here.
Please Be aware: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the public, for that reason do not include confidential information.