Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site which provide you a great way to write a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa section. Visa invitation letters are often required from the visa applicant when travelling to Netherlands from Nigeria.
Click here to utilize the visa invitation letter tool
For those who are providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Netherlands, your letter should provide the particular details about the person being invited and about you. Click the links below to understand more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Netherlands
- Complete full name of the person going to Netherlands from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the individual travelling to Netherlands
- The person’s residential address and phone number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Netherlands
- The purpose of the visit to Netherlands
- How long the individual you are inviting intends to remain in Netherlands
- Details on accommodation and living expenses in Netherlands
- The date the individual you are inviting plans to leave Netherlands
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Netherlands
- Complete full name of the person in Netherlands
- Date of birth of the person in Netherlands
- Address and telephone number in Netherlands
- Occupation of the individual in Netherlands
- Whether you’re national of Netherlands or Permanent Resident
- A copy of a document confirming individual’s residential status in Netherlands. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Netherlands or has Dutch citizenship card.)
- If you are Permanent Resident in Netherlands, a proof of permanent resident status need to be provided.
These details are only a guideline. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. Quite a few Dutch visa departments might demand that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For several types of visas for example inviting aged parents, you might be required to produce additional information such as the following:
- Information on your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants in addition to the total number of people currently in your household,
- Details of those you may have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship is still in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your financial support for your parents or grandparents for the whole duration of their stay in Netherlands,
- Evidence of earnings at a level meeting or in excess of the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Dutch visas?
Please note: Ensure you get the right Dutch visas where required which is your responsibility to secure them. For the most part countries ask for passports to be valid for six months following the expiry of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa will not guarantee anyone entry on arrival in Netherlands.
If you wish to find additional information about going to Netherlands from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to select the applicable links below:
Please feel free to share your experiences with the Dutch Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are applying for a visa for travelling to Netherlands or notarizing documents or simply just attempting to talk to an individual at the Dutch embassy in Abuja. Let us know by just posting it on this page.
Please Bear in mind: Your feedback are going to be seen by the general public, due to this you should not include confidential details.