Egypt has several domestic and international airports which are linked by many Egyptian and international air carriers heading for various international airports world wide.
Large airports in Egypt ordinarily has banks, hotel accommodations, rental car firms, airport transfer services, convention centres, foreign currency exchange bureaus, duty-free shops, post offices, heath care treatment facilities and dining places.
Choose the web links down below to look at Egyptian airports’ web sites, airport codes, road maps to the airport, main airline carriers that fly to and from Egypt.
Airports in Egypt
• Abu Simbel Airport in Egypt
• Alexandria (Egypt) Airports in Egypt
• Assiut Airport in Egypt
• Aswan Daraw Airport in Egypt
• Cairo (Egypt) Airport in Egypt
• Hurghada Airport in Egypt
• Luxor Airport in Egypt
• Marsa Allam Airport in Egypt
• Mersa Matruh Airport in Egypt
• Sharm El Sheikh Airport in Egypt
• Sohag Airport in Egypt
• Taba Airport in Egypt
Large Airports Round The World
• London (United Kingdom) Airports in UK
• Los Angeles Airports in USA
• Madrid Airport in Spain
• Rome (Italy) Airports in Italy
• East London Airport in South Africa
• Cairo (Egypt) Airport in Egypt
• Bangkok Airports in Thailand
• Kuala Lumpur Airports in Malaysia
• New York Airports in USA
• Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport in Australia
• Nairobi Airports in Kenya
• Paris (France) Airports in France
Airport Travel Tips While Travelling Through Airports in Egypt From Nigeria
- You can endure less crowds and complications by opting what day of the week you wish to take a flight to or from Egypt. Additionally, it determines the amount it costs for your plane tickets to Egypt.
It’s no surprise, it is possible to get the best airline seat prices for both domestic and international flights to Egypt when you travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to know ahead of time what you could carry on your flights whenever taking a flight from any airports in Egypt. Usually, you will never be able to bring the following on flights from the Egyptian airports: flammable goods, explosives, firearms and certain sharp items in your carry-on bag. Due to this fact, it is advisable to contact the airport in Egypt to verify the latest list of banned goods prior to packing.
- When leaving from Egypt or taking a flight to another city within Egypt, show up early to the airports in Egypt. For anyone who is taking a flight domestically within Egypt, it’s recommended to be at the airport a minimum of 60 to 90 minutes ahead of your scheduled flight departure time and allow yourself additional time when you are checking in travel luggage. Talk with airport authorities in Egypt and your air carrier whether they recommend even earlier airport arrival times, 2 hours or even more, particularly for international flights from Egypt.
Travel health information for Egypt from Nigeria
If you want to obtain more info about going to Egypt from Abuja, Nigeria, please be sure to choose the appropriate web links down below:
Please feel free to voice your experiences with the Egyptian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are getting a visa for going to Egypt or notarizing documents or simply just seeking to chat to a person at the Egyptian consulate in Abuja. Let us know by simply submitting it on this site.
Please Bear in mind: Your remarks are going to be viewed by the general public, therefore you should not include confidential details.