Visa Invitation letter is an independent web site that provide an individual a great way to prepare a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa department. Visa invitation letters are often needed from the visa applicant when visiting Egypt from Nigeria.
Please click here to use the visa invitation letter tool
For anyone who is supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Egypt, your letter should include the specific details about the individual being invited and about you. Choose the web links below to find out more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Egypt
- Complete full name of the person travelling to Egypt from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the person going to Egypt
- The person’s residential address and phone number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the person invited to Egypt
- The reason for the trip to Egypt
- How much time the individual you’re inviting intends to remain in Egypt
- Details on accommodation and living expenses in Egypt
- The date the individual you are inviting plans to depart Egypt
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Egypt
- Complete full name of the person in Egypt
- Date of birth of the person in Egypt
- Address and telephone number in Egypt
- Occupation of the individual in Egypt
- Whether you are national of Egypt or Long term Resident
- A copy of a document indicating person’s residential status in Egypt. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Egypt or has Egyptian citizenship card.)
- If you are Permanent Resident in Egypt, a proof of permanent resident status need to be provided.
These details are only a guideline. You have to write the letter of invitation yourself. Quite a few Egyptian visa departments may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For most kinds of visas for instance inviting elderly parents, you might be expected to provide more details such as the following:
- Information on your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants along with the total number of people residing in your household,
- Details of those you have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship remains to be in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your monetary support for your parents or grandparents for the entire duration of their stay in Egypt,
- Evidence of income at a level matching or in excess of the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Egyptian visas?
Please be aware: Make certain you obtain the correct Egyptian visas where necessary and it is your duty to obtain them. Normally countries ask for passports to be valid for six months right after the expiry of the visa. NB: Having a visa isn’t going to guarantee a person entry on arrival in Egypt.
In order to obtain more information about going to Egypt from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to click the applicable links beneath:
Feel free to talk about your experiences with the Egyptian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are obtaining a visa for traveling to Egypt or notarizing documents or merely just planning to chat to a person at the Egyptian consulate in Abuja. Contact us by just submitting it here.
Please Notice: Your comments are going to be seen by the general public, because of this you should never include confidential information.