Equitorial Guinea has many domestic and international airports which are linked by several Equatorial Guinean and international airlines going to a large number of international airports around the globe.
Bigger airports in Equitorial Guinea usually features banks, hotels, car hire providers, airport transfer services, conference centres, foreign currency exchange bureaus, duty-free stores, post offices, health care facilities and dining establishments.
Click the web links below to see Equatorial Guinean airports’ websites, airport codes, street maps to the airport, major airline carriers that fly to and from Equitorial Guinea.
Airports in Equitorial Guinea
Big International airports Across The World
• Vancouver Airports in Canada
• Johannesburg OR Tambo Airport in South Africa
• Zurich Airport in Switzerland
• Amsterdam Airport in Netherlands
• Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport in Australia
• Frankfurt Airports in Germany
• Paris (France) Airports in France
• Cairo (Egypt) Airport in Egypt
• Beijing (China) Airports in China
• Madrid Airport in Spain
• Kuala Lumpur Airports in Malaysia
• New York Airports in USA
Airport Travel Tips When Traveling Through Airports in Equitorial Guinea From Nigeria
- You can endure much less crowds and hassles by deciding what day of the week you intend to fly to or from Equitorial Guinea. What’s more, it ensures how much you pay for your flights to Equitorial Guinea.
It is no wonder, you’ll be able to get the best airline ticket prices for both domestic and international flights to Equitorial Guinea any time you take a trip on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to know in advance what you could bring on your flights whenever flying from the airports in Equitorial Guinea. Usually, you will not be able to take the following on flights from the Equatorial Guinean airports: flammable goods, explosives, firearms and certain sharp objects in your carry-on bag. Hence, it’s always best to contact the airport in Equitorial Guinea to ensure the latest list of prohibited goods before packing.
- When departing from Equitorial Guinea or flying to another city within Equitorial Guinea, arrive early to the airports in Equitorial Guinea. For anyone who is taking a flight domestically within Equitorial Guinea, it is adviceable to be at the airport at least 60 to 90 minutes prior to your scheduled flight departure time and give yourself added time when you’re checking in travel luggage. Seek advice from airport authorities in Equitorial Guinea and your air carrier whether or not they advocate even earlier airport arrival times, a couple of hours or more, especially for international flights from Equitorial Guinea.
Travel health advice for Equitorial Guinea from Nigeria
Should you wish to get addiitional information about visiting Equitorial Guinea from Abuja, Nigeria, please click on the applicable web links below:
Don’t hesitate to voice your viewpoints with the Equatorial Guinean Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are getting a visa for travelling to Equitorial Guinea or notarizing paperwork or simply just trying to talk to a person at the Equatorial Guinean visa office in Abuja. Let us know by simply submitting it on this page.
Please Notice: Your comments are going to be viewed by the public, due to this fact you should not include confidential details.