Would like to chat with folks in Equitorial Guinea while on vacation trip? Or maybe would like to know the essential daily key phrases in Spanish.
What ever your motives are we have listed information about Spanish combined with some basic Spanish words below. Click the links on this webpage to understand Spanish language.
Languages Spoken in Equitorial Guinea
The people of Equitorial Guinea speak Spanish and French. The primary national and official language of Equitorial Guinea is Spanish. Spanish is a Romance language and ranked 2nd based on the amount of native speakers of 340 million.
We’ve created a collection of popular Spanish holiday language phrases or words, that a visitor can use to manage in Equitorial Guinea. We highly recommend you learn them from Spanish travel phrases web site.
Advice For Understanding Spanish Language
- Conversation and much more conversation in Spanish - The secrets to master Spanish is hours and hours of conversation with folks who speaks Spanish better than you. An hour of conversation (with corrections and Spanish dictionary for reference) is as beneficial as 5 hours in a Spanish classroom and 10 hours with a Spanish language course on your own.
- Studying Spanish language for three or four hours a day for two weeks is more valuable for learning Spanish than studying one hour on a daily basis for three months. It is no surprise that many Spanish students who take language classes in school and hardly ever remember it over the years. The secret to master the Spanish is intensity of of study.
- Begin with the One hundred most everyday Spanish words and phrases and continue to create sentences with them. Learn sufficient Spanish grammar so that you can do this and do it till you feel pretty at ease with all of them.
- Continue repeating these sentence in your mind. The other usage for your dictionary is you can practice these sentences in Spanish whilst going about your day and not conversing with any one.
- Carry a pocket Spanish dictionary or an English-Spanish dictionary app on your smartphone.
- Work out the Spanish pronunciation patterns.
- Start using Spanish audio and online courses for the first 100 phrases and basic grammar in Spanish language.
- Following the first 100 words in Spanish, give attention to starting to be conversational. Research has shown that the most commonly used 100 phrases in Spanish language count for 50% of all the spoken communication. The most everyday 1,000 phrases account for 80% of all spoken communication.
- “How do you say X?” in Spanish is the most important sentence you can possibly learn. Master it early and use it often.
What do I require to learn Spanish language?
- Spanish language courses are offered as traditional language classes, audio courses and online classes. The traditional Spanish courses are made up of dialogue textbooks, explanation of Spanish grammer and exercises. Generally they come either in CDs or MP3s.
A large number of courses are meant for complete newbies or people who have only minimum knowledge of the Spanish language.
One of the main suppliers these Spanish language courses is Linguaphone who also provide courses for in excess of One hundred languages and include all audio courses, explorer courses for those who would like to learn the basics, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other company of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they offer a wide range of languages.
- Spanish Audio Courses is commonly made of CDs or MP3s with modest printed content. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to understand and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses provides you with genuine pronunciation in Spanish and a achievable level of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning are offered on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Each one of these courses commonly include dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in Spanish.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language give you a wide array of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
In order to get more information about travelling to Equitorial Guinea from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to click the appropriate links below:
Please feel free to voice your own viewpoints with the Equatorial Guinean Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re obtaining a visa for traveling to Equitorial Guinea or notarizing paperwork or merely just planning to talk to an individual at the Equatorial Guinean consulate in Abuja. Let us know by just submitting it here.
Please Be aware: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the public, because of this you should never include confidential information.