Trip preparation is vital to trouble free trip to Equitorial Guinea from Nigeria. Simply by performing your research prior to leaving for Equitorial Guinea, you are able to lower the likelihood of something really going wrong. A great number of travelers quite often regret for not using these simple pre trip measures prior to heading to Equitorial Guinea.
Chose the most up to date health warnings obtainable and travel health information for Equitorial Guinea using the web links below. You may, additionally, get yourself a range of guidance which will help to plan for a safe and exciting travel to Equitorial Guinea and also a safe stay when you’re in there.
General Travel Advice For Equitorial Guinea For Travellers From Nigeria
- Take a look at the best current travel advice for Equitorial Guinea coming from any of the following resources: UK travel advice for Equitorial Guinea, US State Department travel warnings for Equitorial Guinea or Canadian government travel advice for Equitorial Guinea.
- Obtain a suitable international travel insurance cover for Equitorial Guinea to pay for medical care, medical evacuation and any kind of pursuits, such as adventure sports activities, in which you plan to to do in Equitorial Guinea.
- Just prior to heading to Equitorial Guinea register your trip and contact details on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Equitorial Guinea, so that they are able get in touch with you in a crisis.
- Comply with the Equatorial Guinean law. Consular support cannot sidestep local Equatorial Guinean laws, even where local laws and regulations seem extreme or unfounded by your country’s benchmarks.
- Make sure to determine if you require visas for Equitorial Guinea or countries you’ll be planning to go or transiting. Bear in mind a Equatorial Guinean visa does not guarantee entry in to Equitorial Guinea.
- Get copies of your passport information, travel insurance coverage, travelers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Have one copy in a different location to the originals and then keep a copy with someone at home.
- Discuss with health professionals for info on recommended vaccines together with other safeguards for Equitorial Guinea and find out about Equitorial Guinea laws on traveling with medicinal drugs.
- Leave behind a copy of your trip plans with somebody at home and keep in regular communication with relatives and friends while in Equitorial Guinea.
Latest Government Travel Advice for Equitorial Guinea
Dual Nationality Holders
- Before departing from Nigeria check whether you are regarded as a citizen of Equitorial Guinea.
- Research whether or not holding dual nationality has any type of ramifications for your trip.
- Passport validity for Equitorial Guinea - Make certain that passport has no less than six months validity from your planned date of return to your home country. Equitorial Guinea will certainly deny entry on arrival and several air carriers won’t allow passengers to board the airplane to Equitorial Guinea if their passport fails to meet this requirement.
- Prior to traveling, you need to contact the Equatorial Guinean embassy or consulates of each and every country you wish to travel to verify the entry requirements.
If you’d like to obtain addiitional information regarding travelling to Equitorial Guinea from Abuja, Nigeria, please be sure to select the relevant links listed below:
Please feel free to talk about your experiences with the Equatorial Guinean Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re applying for a visa for going to Equitorial Guinea or notarizing documents or simply just trying to talk to a person at the Equatorial Guinean consulate in Abuja. Let us know by simply submitting it right here.
Please Be aware: Your comments are going to be viewed by the public, due to this you should never include confidential information.