Visa Invitation letter is an independent website that offers an individual an easy way to prepare a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa section. Visa invitation letters are often necessary from the visa applicant when travelling to Equitorial Guinea from Nigeria.
Simply click here to try the visa invitation letter tool
If you are supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Equitorial Guinea, your letter ought to include the specific information regarding the person being invited and about you. Click on the web links below to understand more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Equitorial Guinea
- Complete full name of the person travelling to Equitorial Guinea from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the person visiting Equitorial Guinea
- The person’s home address and telephone number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the person invited to Equitorial Guinea
- The reason for the visit to Equitorial Guinea
- How much time the individual you’re inviting plans to stay in Equitorial Guinea
- Information on accommodation and living costs in Equitorial Guinea
- The date the person you are inviting plans to leave Equitorial Guinea
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Equitorial Guinea
- Complete full name of the person in Equitorial Guinea
- Date of birth of the person in Equitorial Guinea
- Address and contact number in Equitorial Guinea
- Occupation of the person in Equitorial Guinea
- Whether you are national of Equitorial Guinea or Permanent Resident
- A copy of a document proving person’s residential status in Equitorial Guinea. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Equitorial Guinea or has Equatorial Guinean citizenship card.)
- For anyone who is Permanent Resident in Equitorial Guinea, a proof of permanent resident status must be sent.
This information is merely a guideline. You have to write the letter of invitation yourself. A few Equatorial Guinean visa offices may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For some types of visas for example inviting aged parents, you might be asked to provide more details such as the following:
- Information about your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants as well as the total number of people currently in your household,
- Info about those you may have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your monetary support for your parents or grandparents for the whole time period of their stay in Equitorial Guinea,
- Evidence of income at a level matching or in excess of the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Equatorial Guinean visas?
Please take note: Make certain you obtain the appropriate Equatorial Guinean visas where necessary which is your duty to secure them. As a general rule countries demand passports to be valid for 6 months immediately after the expiration of the visa. NB: Having a visa does not guarantee an individual entry on arrival in Equitorial Guinea.
If you’d like to get additional information regarding going to Equitorial Guinea from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to go through the relevant links below:
Please feel free to talk about your own encounters with the Equatorial Guinean Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are applying for a visa for going to Equitorial Guinea or notarizing paperwork or simply just seeking to chat to a person at the Equatorial Guinean consulate in Abuja. Contact us by simply posting it right here.
Please Be aware: Your comments are going to be viewed by the public, therefore you should not include confidential details.