Eritrea has numerous domestic and international airports that are connected by several Eritrean and international airlines heading for a large number of international airports across the world.
Large airports in Eritrea typically has got banks, hotels, car rental agencies, airport taxi companies, convention centres, foreign currency exchange agencies, duty-free shops, post offices, heath care treatment facilities and restaurants.
Go through the web links down below to see Eritrean airports’ websites, airport codes, street maps to the airport, major airline carriers that fly to and from Eritrea.
Airports in Eritrea
• Asmara Airport in Eritrea
Key International airports Around The World
• Nairobi Airports in Kenya
• Zurich Airport in Switzerland
• Madrid Airport in Spain
• Cairo (Egypt) Airport in Egypt
• Auckland International Airport in New Zealand
• Mumbai Airport in India
• New York Airports in USA
• Toronto Airports in Canada
• Rome (Italy) Airports in Italy
• Tokyo (Japan) Airports in Japan
• Frankfurt Airports in Germany
• Melbourne (Australia) Airports in Australia
Airport Travel Strategies When Traveling Through Airports in Eritrea From Nigeria
- You will be able to endure fewer crowds and hassles by opting what day of the week you ought to fly to or from Eritrea. It also ensures exactly how much it costs for your flight tickets to Eritrea.
It’s no surprise, you will be able to find the best airline ticket fares for both domestic and international flights to Eritrea when you take a trip on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to know ahead of time what you can carry on your flights when taking a flight from the airports in Eritrea. Usually, you are not able to bring the following on flights from the Eritrean airports: flammable goods, explosives, firearms and certain sharp items inside your carry-on bag. Due to this fact, it’s best to speak to the airport in Eritrea to verify the latest list of prohibited items prior to packing.
- When departing from Eritrea or taking a flight to a different city within Eritrea, turn up early to the airports in Eritrea. If you are traveling by air locally within Eritrea, it is recommended to be at the airport at least 60 to 90 minutes ahead of your scheduled flight depart time and allow yourself added time if you’re taking in travel luggage. Check with airport authorities in Eritrea and your airlines whether they advise even earlier airport arrival times, 2 hours or more, especially for international flights from Eritrea.
Travel health advice for Eritrea from Nigeria
If you would like find more details regarding visiting Eritrea from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to choose the related links beneath:
Don’t hesitate to express your own encounters with the Eritrean Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re obtaining a visa for going to Eritrea or notarizing paperwork or simply just attempting to talk to an individual at the Eritrean consulate in Abuja. Let us know by just submitting it on this site.
Please Notice: Your feedback are going to be seen by the public, for that reason you should never include confidential information.