Holiday preparation is essential to hassle free visit to Eritrea from Nigeria. Simply by doing your research prior to leaving for Eritrea, you are able to lower the probabilities of anything actually going wrong. A good number of travellers very often regret for not making use of these simple pre trip actions just before going to Eritrea.
Select the most current health advisories available and travel health tips for Eritrea clicking the links underneath. You may, also, have a wide array of guidance which can help to plan for a risk-free and thrilling journey to Eritrea together with a safe stay when you are in there.
General Travel Advice For Eritrea For Visitors From Nigeria
- Take a look at the most up to date travel advice for Eritrea coming from any of the following resources: UK travel advice for Eritrea, US State Department travel warnings for Eritrea or Canadian government travel advice for Eritrea.
- Take a suitable comprehensive travel insurance cover policy for Eritrea to pay for medical care, medical evacuation as well as any type of pursuits, for instance adventure sports activities, that you wish to to do in Eritrea.
- Just prior to travelling to Eritrea register your trip and contact information on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Eritrea, so they are able to call you in an urgent situation.
- Comply with the Eritrean law. Consular assistance can’t circumvent local Eritrean laws and regulations, even where local laws appear to be harsh or unproven by your country’s benchmarks.
- Check to ascertain if you require visas for Eritrea or countries you will be going to or transiting. Bear in mind a Eritrean visa doesn’t guarantee entry in to Eritrea.
- Get copies of your passport particulars, travel insurance plan, travellers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Keep one copy in a another location to the originals and then leave a copy with someone at home.
- Speak with health professionals for information regarding recommended inoculations along with other safety measures for Eritrea and learn about Eritrea laws and regulations on traveling with medical pills.
- Leave behind a copy of your trip plans with someone at home and maintain regular communication with friends and relatives while in Eritrea.
Most current Government Travel Advice for Eritrea
Dual Nationality Holders
- Before departing Nigeria verify whether you’re considered as a citizen of Eritrea.
- Research whether or not keeping dual nationality has any repercussions for your travel.
- Passport validity for Eritrea - Be sure that your passport has at least six months validity from your intended date of return to your home country. Eritrea will most likely refuse entry on arrival and some airlines will not let travellers to get on the aircraft to Eritrea if their passport doesn’t meet this requirement.
- Before travelling, you ought to speak to the Eritrean embassy or consulates of every country you are going to travel to determine the entry requirements.
If you’d like to find more info about travelling to Eritrea from Abuja, Nigeria, please be sure to select the applicable links beneath:
Please talk about your opinions with the Eritrean Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re applying for a visa for visiting Eritrea or notarizing documents or simply just attempting to talk to an individual at the Eritrean visa office in Abuja. Contact us by just submitting it here.
Please Bear in mind: Your comments are going to be seen by the public, for that reason do not include confidential information.