Visa Invitation letter is an independent website which offer a person a great way to produce a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are normally needed from the visa applicant when going to Eritrea from Nigeria.
Please click here to use the visa invitation letter tool
For anybody who is supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Eritrea, your letter should provide the particular details about the person being invited and about you. Click the links below to discover more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Eritrea
- Complete name of the person visiting Eritrea from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the person visiting Eritrea
- The person’s address and phone number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the person invited to Eritrea
- The purpose of the visit to Eritrea
- How long the person you’re inviting intends to stay in Eritrea
- Information on accommodation and living costs in Eritrea
- The date the individual you are inviting plans to depart Eritrea
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Eritrea
- Complete name of the person in Eritrea
- Date of birth of the person in Eritrea
- Address and phone number in Eritrea
- Occupation of the individual in Eritrea
- Whether you’re citizen of Eritrea or Permanent Resident
- A photocopy of a document proving individual’s residential status in Eritrea. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Eritrea or has Eritrean citizenship card.)
- For those who are Permanent Resident in Eritrea, an evidence of permanent resident status should be provided.
These details are only a guideline. You need to write the letter of invitation yourself. A number of Eritrean visa offices might require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For most types of visas such as inviting elderly parents, you could be required to give more information such as the following:
- Details about your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants along with the total number of people living in your residence,
- Details about those you may have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your monetary support for your parents or grandparents for the whole duration of their stay in Eritrea,
- Proof of income at a level meeting or going above the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Eritrean visas?
Please be aware: Be sure you obtain the correct Eritrean visas where necessary which is your duty to obtain them. Generally speaking countries ask for passports to be valid for six months right after the expiration of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa isn’t going to guarantee an individual entry on arrival in Eritrea.
Should you wish to find addiitional information about going to Eritrea from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to choose the relevant links beneath:
Please feel free to express your own encounters with the Eritrean Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re applying for a visa for going to Eritrea or notarizing documents or merely just trying to talk with someone at the Eritrean embassy in Abuja. Tell us by just submitting it right here.
Please Be aware: Your remarks are going to be seen by the general public, because of this you should never include confidential details.