Would like to speak to people in Estonia while you’re on vacation trip? Or maybe wish to know the fundamental everyday phrases in Estonian.
Regardless of what your reasons are we have displayed information about Estonian together with some simple Estonian words below. Select the links on this webpage to learn about Estonian language.
Languages Spoken in Estonia
The people of Estonia speak Estonian. The main national and official language of Estonia is Estonian. Estonian is a language and ranked based on number of native speakers of million.
We have produced a collection of typical Estonian holiday language keyword phrases or words, which a traveler is able to use to get by in Estonia. We highly recommend you master them from Estonian common phrases web site.
Tips For Studying Estonian Language
- Conversation and much more conversation in Estonian - The actual key to master Estonian is hours and hours of conversation with folks who talks Estonian far better than you. An hour or so of talking (with corrections and Estonian dictionary for reference) is as effective as five hours in a Estonian class room and 10 hours with a Estonian language course by yourself.
- Studying Estonian language for three or four hours daily for two weeks is far more effective for learning Estonian than learning 1 hour each day for three months. It is no miracle a large number of Estonian learners taking language lessons in school and never remember it over the years. The key to learn the Estonian is intensity of of study.
- Get started with the One hundred most everyday Estonian words and phrases and then try to make sentences with them. Master sufficient Estonian grammar to be able to do that as well as do it until you feel really comfortable with all of them.
- Keep practicing these sentence in your mind. The other usage for your dictionary is that you can practice these sentences in Estonian while going about your day and never conversing with any one.
- Take a pocket Estonian dictionary or an English-Estonian dictionary app on your mobile phone.
- Work out the Estonian pronunciation patterns.
- Make use of Estonian audio and online courses for the first 100 words and basic grammar in Estonian language.
- After the first 100 words in Estonian, concentrate on becoming conversational. Studies have shown that the most common 100 words in Estonian language account for 50% of all spoken communication. The most common 1,000 phrases count for 80% of all spoken conversation.
- “How do you say X?” in Estonian is the most important sentence you can possibly learn. Learn it early and use it often.
What do I need to study Estonian language?
- Estonian language courses are offered as conventional language courses, audio programs and online courses. The traditional Estonian courses are made up of dialogue textbooks, explanation of Estonian grammer and exercises. Regularly they are offered either in CDs or MP3s.
Many of these courses are intended for complete beginners or people who have only very little knowledge of the Estonian language.
One of the main vendors these Estonian language courses is Linguaphone who also provide courses for more than One hundred languages and consist of all audio courses, explorer courses for individuals who just want to study the basics, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other supplier of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they offer a number of languages.
- Estonian Audio Courses is often made of CDs or MP3s with modest printed content. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to comprehend and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses gives you authentic pronunciation in Estonian and a manageable level of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning can be obtained on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Every one of these courses normally include dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in Estonian.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language give a wide array of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you want to get more details about visiting Estonia from Abuja, Nigeria, please be sure to select the relevant web links listed below:
Feel free to share your own opinions with the Estonian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are applying for a visa for travelling to Estonia or notarizing paperwork or simply just looking to talk to someone at the Estonian consulate in Abuja. Contact us by way of posting it here.
Please Remember: Your comments are going to be viewed by the general public, therefore do not include confidential details.