Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site which provide you a simple way to compose a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are normally necessary from the visa applicant when going to Estonia from Nigeria.
Simply click here to make use of the visa invitation letter tool
For anyone who is providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Estonia, your letter ought to include the particular details about the individual being invited and about you. Select the links below to find out more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Estonia
- Complete name of the person going to Estonia from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the person going to Estonia
- The person’s address and phone number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the person invited to Estonia
- The reason for the trip to Estonia
- How long the person you are inviting plans to remain in Estonia
- Details on accommodation and living costs in Estonia
- The date the individual you’re inviting intends to leave Estonia
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Estonia
- Complete full name of the person in Estonia
- Date of birth of the person in Estonia
- Address and telephone number in Estonia
- Occupation of the person in Estonia
- Whether you are citizen of Estonia or Long-term Resident
- A copy of a document confirming person’s residential status in Estonia. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Estonia or has Estonian citizenship card.)
- For anyone who is Permanent Resident in Estonia, a proof of permanent resident status must be provided.
These details are only a guide. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. A number of Estonian visa offices might demand that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For most types of visas such as inviting aging parents, you may be instructed to provide more details such as the following:
- Information on your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants as well as the total number of people living in your household,
- Information about those you may have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship is still in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your financial support for your parents or grandparents for the whole time period of their stay in Estonia,
- Proof of earnings at a level matching or exceeding beyond the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Estonian visas?
Please take note: Ensure you obtain the appropriate Estonian visas where required which is your duty to get hold of them. In most cases countries demand passports to be valid for six months immediately after the expiry of the visa. NB: Having a visa isn’t going to guarantee an individual entry on arrival in Estonia.
If you’d like to obtain addiitional information regarding visiting Estonia from Abuja, Nigeria, please be sure to select the applicable web links beneath:
Please talk about your own viewpoints with the Estonian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re obtaining a visa for going to Estonia or notarizing documents or simply just seeking to chat to a person at the Estonian consulate in Abuja. Let us know simply by submitting it on this page.
Please Take note: Your remarks are going to be viewed by the public, therefore you should not include confidential details.