Ethiopia has numerous domestic and international airports that are connected by a number of Ethiopian and international airline carriers travelling to a large number of international airports worldwide.
Larger airports in Ethiopia commonly features banks, hotel accommodations, car rental agencies, airport transfer companies, conference centres, foreign currency exchange agencies, duty-free retailers, post offices, healthcare facilities and dining establishments.
Go through the web links below to see Ethiopian airports’ internet sites, airport codes, road maps to the airport, main airline carriers that fly to and from Ethiopia.
Airports in Ethiopia
• Addis Ababa Airport in Ethiopia
• Arba Mintch Airport in Ethiopia
• Axum Airport in Ethiopia
• Bahar Dar Airport in Ethiopia
• Dire Dawa Airport in Ethiopia
• Gambela Airport in Ethiopia
• Gondar Airport in Ethiopia
• Jimma Airport in Ethiopia
• Lalibela Airport in Ethiopia
• Makale Airport in Ethiopia
Major International airports Around The World
• Kuala Lumpur Airports in Malaysia
• Paris (France) Airports in France
• Moscow Airports in Russia
• Nairobi Airports in Kenya
• Bangkok Airports in Thailand
• East London Airport in South Africa
• Vancouver Airports in Canada
• Los Angeles Airports in USA
• Madrid Airport in Spain
• London (United Kingdom) Airports in UK
• Beijing (China) Airports in China
• Johannesburg OR Tambo Airport in South Africa
Airport Travel Ideas While Traveling Through Airports in Ethiopia From Nigeria
- You can endure fewer crowds and headaches by opting what day of the week you want to travel to or from Ethiopia. Additionally it determines how much it costs for your plane tickets to Ethiopia.
It is no surprise, it is possible to get the best airline ticket deals for both domestic and international flights to Ethiopia whenever you travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to find out beforehand what you could carry on your flights when taking a flight from the airports in Ethiopia. Usually, you will not be able to bring the following on flights from the Ethiopian airports: flammable goods, explosives, firearms and certain sharp objects in your carry-on bag. Thus, make sure you speak to the airport in Ethiopia to ensure the current list of banned items well before packing.
- When departing from Ethiopia or flying to another city within Ethiopia, arrive early to the airports in Ethiopia. For anybody who is traveling by air locally within Ethiopia, it’s recommended to be at the airport terminal a minimum of 60 to 90 minutes prior to your scheduled flight departure time and allow yourself additional time if you’re checking in luggage. Consult with airport authorities in Ethiopia and your air carrier whether or not they suggest even earlier airport arrival times, a couple of hours or even more, particularly for international flights from Ethiopia.
Travel health information for Ethiopia from Nigeria
If you would like find more info about visiting Ethiopia from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to choose the appropriate links beneath:
Please voice your own opinions with the Ethiopian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are obtaining a visa for visiting Ethiopia or notarizing documents or merely just looking to chat to a person at the Ethiopian consulate in Abuja. Contact us by way of submitting it on this page.
Please Notice: Your remarks are going to be viewed by the general public, for this reason do not include confidential information.