Holiday planning is vital to hassle free visit to Ethiopia from Nigeria. Simply by carrying out your research before leaving for Ethiopia, you can easily minimise the likelihood of anything really going wrong. A great number of travellers quite often regret for not using these straightforward pre travel measures before visiting Ethiopia.
Find the most current health warnings obtainable and travel health tips for Ethiopia visiting the web links here. You might, also, have a wide range of advice that might help to plan for a risk-free and enjoyable journey to Ethiopia as well as a safe stay when you are in there.
General Travel Advice For Ethiopia For Travellers From Nigeria
- Look at the best recent travel advice for Ethiopia coming from any of the following resources: UK travel advice for Ethiopia, US State Department travel warnings for Ethiopia or Canadian government travel advice for Ethiopia.
- Take an appropriate travel insurance coverage for Ethiopia to meet hospital treatment, medical evacuation as well as any form of pursuits, for instance adventure sports activities, that you wish to to do in Ethiopia.
- Just before going to Ethiopia register your travel and contact details on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Ethiopia, so that they are able to get hold of you in an urgent situation.
- Follow the Ethiopian law. Consular assistance cannot sidestep local Ethiopian laws, even where local laws may appear severe or unproven by your country’s benchmarks.
- Double check to determine if you need visas for Ethiopia or countries you will be traveling to or transiting. Keep in mind that a Ethiopian visa doesn’t always guarantee entry into Ethiopia.
- Get copies of your passport particulars, travel insurance policy, travelers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Keep one copy in a another location to the originals and then leave a copy with somebody at home.
- Consult with health care professionals for information about recommended inoculations as well as other safeguards for Ethiopia and learn about Ethiopia laws on travelling with medical pills.
- Leave behind a copy of your trip plans with somebody at home and keep in regular communication with friends and relatives while in Ethiopia.
Most current Government Travel Advice for Ethiopia
Dual Nationality Holders
- Prior to departing Nigeria confirm whether you are considered as a national of Ethiopia.
- Enquire whether keeping dual nationality has any type of ramifications for your trip.
- Passport validity for Ethiopia - Make sure your passport has no less than six months validity from your organized date of return to your home country. Ethiopia will deny entry on arrival and some air carriers will not permit passengers to get on the aircraft to Ethiopia if their passport doesn’t satisfy this requirement.
- Before travelling, you ought to contact the Ethiopian embassy or consulates of every country you are going to visit to determine the entry requirements.
If you would like find more details regarding travelling to Ethiopia from Abuja, Nigeria, please choose the appropriate web links listed below:
Feel free to talk about your own experiences with the Ethiopian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are applying for a visa for visiting Ethiopia or notarizing paperwork or simply just trying to talk with an individual at the Ethiopian consulate in Abuja. Let us know by just posting it right here.
Please Remember: Your comments are going to be viewed by the public, therefore don’t include confidential details.