Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site which provide an individual a great way to prepare a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa section. Visa invitation letters are often needed from the visa applicant when visiting Ethiopia from Nigeria.
Click here to try the visa invitation letter tool
For anybody who is supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Ethiopia, your letter should provide the certain information regarding the person being invited and about you. Go through the web links below to find out more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Ethiopia
- Complete name of the person travelling to Ethiopia from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the individual visiting Ethiopia
- The person’s residential address and telephone number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the person invited to Ethiopia
- The reason for the visit to Ethiopia
- How long the individual you are inviting intends to stay in Ethiopia
- Details on accommodation and living expenses in Ethiopia
- The date the person you are inviting intends to depart Ethiopia
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Ethiopia
- Complete name of the person in Ethiopia
- Date of birth of the person in Ethiopia
- Address and phone number in Ethiopia
- Occupation of the individual in Ethiopia
- Whether you are national of Ethiopia or Permanent Resident
- A copy of a document proving individual’s residential status in Ethiopia. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Ethiopia or has Ethiopian citizenship card.)
- For anyone who is Permanent Resident in Ethiopia, an evidence of permanent resident status must be sent.
This information is only a guide. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. A few Ethiopian visa offices might demand that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For several kinds of visas for instance inviting aged parents, you may be instructed to supply further information such as the following:
- Details about your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants along with the total number of people residing in your residence,
- Information on those you may have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship is still in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your monetary assistance for your parents or grandparents for the whole time period of their stay in Ethiopia,
- Evidence of earnings at a level meeting or exceeding beyond the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Ethiopian visas?
Please take note: Make sure you obtain the correct Ethiopian visas where required which is your duty to obtain them. As a general rule countries mandate passports to be valid for 6 months following the expiration of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa will not guarantee a person entry on arrival in Ethiopia.
If you desire to find addiitional information about going to Ethiopia from Abuja, Nigeria, please be sure to select the relevant links below:
Please talk about your opinions with the Ethiopian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re getting a visa for visiting Ethiopia or notarizing documents or merely just seeking to talk to an individual at the Ethiopian visa office in Abuja. Let us know by just submitting it on this page.
Please Bear in mind: Your remarks are going to be seen by the general public, for that reason do not include confidential information.