Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site that offer a person a great way to prepare a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa department. Visa invitation letters are usually required from the visa applicant when travelling to Falkland Islands from Nigeria.
Visit here to use the visa invitation letter tool
For those who are providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Falkland Islands, your letter should provide the specific information about the person being invited and about you. Click the links below to understand more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Falkland Islands
- Complete full name of the person travelling to Falkland Islands from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the person visiting Falkland Islands
- The person’s home address and telephone number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Falkland Islands
- The reason for the trip to Falkland Islands
- How long the individual you are inviting wants to stay in Falkland Islands
- Information on accommodation and living expenses in Falkland Islands
- The date the individual you are inviting intends to leave Falkland Islands
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Falkland Islands
- Complete full name of the person in Falkland Islands
- Date of birth of the person in Falkland Islands
- Home address and contact number in Falkland Islands
- Profession of the person in Falkland Islands
- Whether you’re citizen of Falkland Islands or Permanent Resident
- A copy of a document confirming individual’s residential status in Falkland Islands. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Falkland Islands or has Falklander citizenship card.)
- For those who are Permanent Resident in Falkland Islands, an evidence of permanent resident status must be sent.
These details are merely a guideline. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. A few Falklander visa offices might demand that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For most kinds of visas such as inviting aged parents, you could be expected to provide more information such as the following:
- Info about your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants as well as the total number of people currently in your residence,
- Details about those you might have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your monetary assistance for your parents or grandparents for the entire duration of their stay in Falkland Islands,
- Evidence of income at a level meeting or in excess of the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Falklander visas?
Please be aware: Ensure you have the correct Falklander visas where necessary and it is your job to get hold of them. Generally speaking countries will require passports to be valid for six months following the expiry of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa does not guarantee an individual entry on arrival in Falkland Islands.
If you wish to find further information about travelling to Falkland Islands from Abuja, Nigeria, please be sure to click on the related links beneath:
Please talk about your opinions with the Falklander Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re applying for a visa for traveling to Falkland Islands or notarizing paperwork or simply just looking to chat to someone at the Falklander visa office in Abuja. Tell us by just posting it right here.
Please Take note: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the general public, for that reason don’t include confidential information.