Want to speak to people in Fiji while you are on vacation trip? Or simply just want to know the basic every day phrases in English.
Regardless of what your reasons are we have listed information on English along with some simple English phrases below. Click on the links on this web page to learn about English language.
Languages Spoken in Fiji
The people of Fiji speak English. The main national and official language of Fiji is English. English is a West Germanic language and placed 3rd based on number of native speakers of 310 million.
We’ve created a collection of typical English holiday language phrases or words, that any traveler can make use of to get by in Fiji. We highly recommend you master them from English holiday phrases internet site.
Tips For Studying English Language
- Conversation and much more conversation in English - The actual key to master English is countless hours of conversation with folks who talks English better than you. An hour or so of conversation (with corrections and English dictionary for reference) is as effective as 5 hours in a English educational setting and 10 hours with a English language course all by yourself.
- Studying English language for three or four hours each day for two weeks is more effective for mastering English than learning one hour a day for three months. It is no wonder a large number of English students taking language lessons in school and never remember it in the long run. The key to learn the English is intensity of of study.
- Start out with the 100 most everyday English words and phrases and then try to come up with sentences with them. Learn just enough English grammar to be able to do that as well as do it until you feel fairly comfortable with all of them.
- Continue practicing these sentence in your head. The other benefit from for your dictionary is that you can practice these sentences in English while going about your day and not speaking to any one.
- Carry a pocket English dictionary or an English-English dictionary app on your smartphone.
- Figure out the English pronunciation patterns.
- Start using English audio and online courses for the first 100 words and basic grammar in English language.
- Following the first 100 words in English, concentrate on starting to be conversational. Research shows that the most everyday 100 words and phrases in English language count for 50% of all the spoken conversation. The most everyday 1,000 words count for 80% of all spoken communication.
- “How do you say X?” in English is an essential sentence you can possibly learn. Study it early and then use it often.
What do I need to learn English language?
- English language courses are offered as traditional language courses, audio programs and online classes. The traditional English courses are composed of dialogue textbooks, explanation of English grammer and exercises. Usually they are offered either in CDs or MP3s.
These types of courses are designed for complete newbies or individuals with only minimum understanding of the English language.
One of the major service providers these English language courses is Linguaphone who also provide courses for more than One hundred languages and consist of all audio courses, explorer courses for individuals who would like to study the basics, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other service provider of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they provide a number of languages.
- English Audio Courses is generally made of CDs or MP3s with modest printed content. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to understand and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses offers you authentic pronunciation in English and a achievable level of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning can be obtained on CD-ROMs and DVDs. All these courses commonly consist of dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in English.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language offer a wide range of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you want to get more information regarding going to Fiji from Abuja, Nigeria, please click on the appropriate web links below:
Don’t hesitate to share your own experiences with the Fijian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are obtaining a visa for visiting Fiji or notarizing paperwork or simply just looking to chat to someone at the Fijian consulate in Abuja. Let us know by simply submitting it right here.
Please Bear in mind: Your comments are going to be viewed by the public, because of this do not include confidential details.