Holiday preparing is vital to hassle free visit to Fiji from Nigeria. By performing your homework prior to leaving for Fiji, you can reduce the likelihood of some thing actually going wrong. A good number of visitors more often than not regret for not using these basic pre trip actions right before visiting Fiji.
Select the most recent health advisories available and travel health advice for Fiji visiting the links down below. You might, furthermore, have a wide array of advice which can help to plan for a safe and thrilling journey to Fiji together with a safe stay when you are in there.
General Travel Advice For Fiji For Travellers From Nigeria
- Take a look at the most recent travel advice for Fiji provided by any of the following sources: UK travel advice for Fiji, US State Department travel warnings for Fiji or Canadian government travel advice for Fiji.
- Buy an appropriate best travel insurance cover policy for Fiji to meet medical care, medical evacuation as well as any kind of pursuits, like adventure physical activities, that you plan to to do in Fiji.
- Just before traveling to Fiji register your trip and contact information on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Fiji, to make sure they are able to contact you in an urgent situation.
- Stick with the Fijian law. Consular help simply cannot circumvent local Fijian laws, even where local laws and regulations may appear severe or unproven by your country’s benchmarks.
- Ensure to determine if you need visas for Fiji or countries you will be going to or transiting. Remember that a Fijian visa doesn’t necessarily guarantee entry into Fiji.
- Get copies of your passport details, travel insurance policy, travellers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Have one copy in a seperate place to the originals and then leave a copy with somebody at home.
- Check with health care professionals for information about recommended vaccinations as well as other safeguards for Fiji and find out about Fiji laws on travelling with medicinal pills.
- Leave behind a copy of your trip plans with someone at home and stay in regular communication with family and friends while in Fiji.
Most recent Government Travel Advice for Fiji
Dual Nationality Holders
- Prior to departing Nigeria make sure whether you’re regarded as a citizen of Fiji.
- Enquire whether holding dual nationality has any kind of repercussions for your travel.
- Passport validity for Fiji - Ensure that your passport has a minimum of 6 months validity from your planned date of return to your home country. Fiji will certainly refuse entry on arrival and some air carriers won’t allow travelers to get on the aircraft to Fiji if their passport does not satisfy this requirement.
- Before traveling, you must contact the Fijian embassy or consulates of every country you plan to travel to confirm the entry requirements.
In order to get more details regarding going to Fiji from Abuja, Nigeria, please click the applicable web links beneath:
Please express your opinions with the Fijian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are getting a visa for going to Fiji or notarizing paperwork or merely just planning to talk to someone at the Fijian embassy in Abuja. Contact us by just submitting it right here.
Please Remember: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the public, due to this do not include confidential details.