Visa Invitation letter is an independent website that provide an individual an easy way to write a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are generally needed from the visa applicant when visiting Fiji from Nigeria.
Please click here to try the visa invitation letter tool
For those who are supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Fiji, your letter need to include the specific information about the individual being invited and about you. Choose the web links below to see more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Fiji
- Complete full name of the person travelling to Fiji from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the person going to Fiji
- The person’s home address and telephone number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the person invited to Fiji
- The reason for the visit to Fiji
- How long the person you are inviting intends to stay in Fiji
- Details on accommodation and living expenses in Fiji
- The date the individual you’re inviting intends to leave Fiji
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Fiji
- Complete full name of the person in Fiji
- Date of birth of the person in Fiji
- Residential address and contact number in Fiji
- Profession of the person in Fiji
- Whether you are citizen of Fiji or Permanent Resident
- A photocopy of a document showing person’s residential status in Fiji. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Fiji or has Fijian citizenship card.)
- For anyone who is Permanent Resident in Fiji, an evidence of permanent resident status should be provided.
These details are merely a guideline. You have to write the letter of invitation yourself. Quite a few Fijian visa offices may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For most types of visas for instance inviting elderly parents, you may be required to provide additional information such as the following:
- Details about your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants in addition to the total number of people living in your household,
- Details of those you might have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your monetary support for your parents or grandparents for the whole duration of their stay in Fiji,
- Evidence of income at a level meeting or going above the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Fijian visas?
Please notice: Make sure you obtain the right Fijian visas where necessary and it is your duty to acquire them. In general countries require passports to be valid for 6 months immediately after the expiration of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa isn’t going to guarantee anyone entry on arrival in Fiji.
If you wish to find additional information about going to Fiji from Abuja, Nigeria, please be sure to click the related web links listed below:
Please feel free to share your own experiences with the Fijian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re obtaining a visa for traveling to Fiji or notarizing paperwork or simply just trying to chat to a person at the Fijian embassy in Abuja. Contact us by simply submitting it on this page.
Please Notice: Your remarks are going to be seen by the general public, because of this don’t include confidential details.