Visa Invitation letter is an independent website which offer a person a good way to prepare a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are normally needed from the visa applicant when visiting Finland from Nigeria.
Please click here to use the visa invitation letter tool
For anybody who is supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Finland, your letter ought to contain the particular details about the person being invited and about you. Choose the web links below to know more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Finland
- Complete full name of the person going to Finland from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the individual going to Finland
- The person’s address and telephone number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Finland
- The reason for the trip to Finland
- How much time the person you’re inviting wants to stay in Finland
- Details on accommodation and living expenses in Finland
- The date the individual you are inviting plans to depart Finland
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Finland
- Complete full name of the person in Finland
- Date of birth of the person in Finland
- Residential address and phone number in Finland
- Profession of the individual in Finland
- Whether you are national of Finland or Permanent Resident
- A photocopy of a document proving individual’s residential status in Finland. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Finland or has Finn citizenship card.)
- For anybody who is Permanent Resident in Finland, an evidence of permanent resident status need to be provided.
This information is only a guide. You need to write the letter of invitation yourself. Some Finn visa offices might require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For most types of visas for example inviting elderly parents, you might be required to produce more information such as the following:
- Details about your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants as well as the total number of people living in your household,
- Information on those you have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your financial support for your parents or grandparents for the whole duration of their stay in Finland,
- Evidence of income at a level matching or in excess of the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Finn visas?
Please be aware: Make sure you obtain the correct Finn visas where required which is your duty to obtain them. In most cases countries will require passports to be valid for six months right after the expiry of the visa. NB: Having a visa does not guarantee anyone entry on arrival in Finland.
In order to get more info regarding visiting Finland from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to go through the appropriate web links below:
Please voice your opinions with the Finn Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re obtaining a visa for traveling to Finland or notarizing documents or simply just trying to talk with an individual at the Finn consulate in Abuja. Tell us simply by submitting it on this page.
Please Remember: Your remarks are going to be viewed by the public, due to this fact don’t include confidential information.