Gambia has several domestic and international airports which are linked by a number of Gambian and international airlines travelling to a great number of international airports world wide.
Larger airports in Gambia typically has banks, hotels, car rental providers, airport taxi companies, convention centers, foreign currency exchange bureaus, duty-free stores, post offices, heath care treatment facilities and dining places.
Click on the web links down below to check out Gambian airports’ web sites, airport codes, street maps to the airport, main airline carriers which fly to and from Gambia.
Airports in Gambia
• Banjul Airport in Gambia
Key International airports Across The World
• Paris (France) Airports in France
• Amsterdam Airport in Netherlands
• Cairo (Egypt) Airport in Egypt
• Mexico City Juarez International Airport in Mexico
• Toronto Airports in Canada
• Chicago Airports in USA
• Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport in Australia
• Bangkok Airports in Thailand
• London (United Kingdom) Airports in UK
• Kuala Lumpur Airports in Malaysia
• East London Airport in South Africa
• Madrid Airport in Spain
Airport Travel Strategies When Traveling Through Airports in Gambia From Nigeria
- You can easily endure much less crowds and complications by choosing what day of the week you intend to take a flight to or from Gambia. Additionally, it determines how much you pay for your flights to Gambia.
It is no surprise, you’ll be able to get the best airline ticket deals for both domestic and international flights to Gambia whenever you travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to find out ahead of time what you are able bring on your flights when ever flying from any airports in Gambia. Normally, you will never be able to take the following on flights from the Gambian airports: flammable items, explosives, firearms and certain sharp items inside your carry-on bag. Thus, it’s always best to speak to the airport in Gambia to verify the current list of prohibited items ahead of packing.
- When departing from Gambia or taking a flight to another city within Gambia, turn up early to the airports in Gambia. For anybody who is traveling by air domestically within Gambia, it is recommended to be at the airport at least 60 to 90 minutes prior to your scheduled flight departure time and give yourself added time when you are taking in travel luggage. Seek advice from airport authorities in Gambia and your air carrier if they advise even earlier airport arrival times, a couple of hours or even more, particularly for international flights from Gambia.
Travel health advice for Gambia from Nigeria
If you need to find more information about travelling to Gambia from Abuja, Nigeria, please be sure to click on the appropriate links below:
Please feel free to talk about your encounters with the Gambian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re getting a visa for traveling to Gambia or notarizing paperwork or merely just looking to talk to a person at the Gambian consulate in Abuja. Contact us by way of submitting it on this page.
Please Remember: Your feedback are going to be seen by the general public, for that reason you should not include confidential information.