Would like to chat with individuals in Gambia while you are on holiday trip? Or just want to know the basic everyday phrases in English.
What ever your motives are we have displayed information on English together with some common English phrases listed below. Select the links on this web page to find out about English language.
Languages Spoken in Gambia
The people of Gambia speak English. The primary national and official language of Gambia is English. English is a West Germanic language and placed 3rd based upon number of native speakers of 310 million.
We have released a collection of regular English holiday language keyword phrases or words, that any visitor can use to manage in Gambia. We strongly recommend you master them from English every day phrases internet site.
Advice For Learning English Language
- Conversation and much more conversation in English - The actual key to learn English is countless hours of conversation with individuals who speaks English much better than you. An hour or so of conversation (with corrections and English dictionary for reference) is as good as five hours in a English classroom and 10 hours with a English language program by yourself.
- Studying English language for three or four hours a day for two weeks is much more beneficial for learning English than learning 1 hour a day for three months. It is no surprise a large number of English learners taking language courses in class and never remember it over the years. The secret to master the English is intensity of of study.
- Start out with the 100 most commonly used English phrases and continue to come up with sentences using them. Learn just enough English grammar so that you can try this as well as do it until you feel fairly confident with all of them.
- Keep repeating these sentence in your head. The additional use for your dictionary is that you can practice these sentences in English whilst going about your day and not talking to anyone.
- Carry a pocket English dictionary or an English-English dictionary app on your mobile phone.
- Work out the English pronunciation patterns.
- Make use of English audio and online courses for the first 100 words and phrases and basic grammar in English language.
- Following the first 100 words and phrases in English, focus on starting to be conversational. Research has revealed that the most commonly used 100 words in English language count for 50% of all the spoken communication. The most common 1,000 words and phrases account for 80% of all spoken conversation.
- “How do you say X?” in English is an essential sentence you can possibly learn. Learn it early and employ it often.
What do I require to study English language?
- English language courses can be found as conventional language classes, audio tutorials and online courses. The traditional English courses are composed of dialogue textbooks, explanation of English grammer and exercises. Regularly they come either in CDs or MP3s.
Most of these courses are ideal for complete beginners or people with only minimum understanding of the English language.
One of the leading suppliers these English language courses is Linguaphone who also provide courses for in excess of 100 languages and consist of all audio courses, explorer courses for those who just want to learn the fundamentals, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other service provider of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they provide a wide variety of languages.
- English Audio Courses is normally made of CDs or MP3s with limited printed content. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to learn and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses offers you authentic pronunciation in English and a manageable amount of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning can be obtained on CD-ROMs and DVDs. All these courses commonly include dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in English.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language give a wide array of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
Should you wish to get addiitional information about going to Gambia from Abuja, Nigeria, please choose the relevant web links below:
Please voice your own experiences with the Gambian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re obtaining a visa for visiting Gambia or notarizing paperwork or simply just planning to talk with a person at the Gambian consulate in Abuja. Contact us by way of posting it on this site.
Please Notice: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the general public, because of this you should never include confidential information.