Trip preparation is essential to hassle free visit to Gambia from Nigeria. Simply by carrying out your homework prior to leaving for Gambia, you’re able to lower the possibilities of something really going wrong. A large amount of visitors very often regret for not making use of these straightforward pre travel steps prior to traveling to Gambia.
Select the most recent health warnings obtainable and travel health information for Gambia clicking the web links below. You can, furthermore, get a wide range of guidance that should help to get prepared for a safe and exciting travel to Gambia as well as a safe stay when you are in there.
General Travel Advice For Gambia For Visitors From Nigeria
- Look at the most current travel advice for Gambia provided by any of the following sources: UK travel advice for Gambia, US State Department travel warnings for Gambia or Canadian government travel advice for Gambia.
- Buy a suitable international travel insurance policy for Gambia to pay for hospital treatment, medical evacuation and any sort of passions, for example adventure physical activities, in which you plan to to carry out in Gambia.
- Just prior to heading to Gambia register your trip and contact particulars on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Gambia, so that they are able to contact you in an urgent situation.
- Adhere to the Gambian law. Consular support cannot sidestep local Gambian laws, even where local laws might seem excessive or unproven by your country’s benchmarks.
- Make sure to ascertain if you should have visas for Gambia or countries you’ll be traveling to or transiting. Remember that a Gambian visa doesn’t always guarantee entry in to Gambia.
- Take copies of your passport details, travel insurance plan, travellers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Keep one copy in a different location to the originals and then leave a copy with someone at home.
- Speak with health care professionals for details about recommended vaccines along with other safety measures for Gambia and learn about Gambia laws on travelling with medicinal pills.
- Leave behind a copy of your trip plans with somebody at home and stay in regular communication with friends and relatives while in Gambia.
Latest Government Travel Advice for Gambia
Dual Nationality Holders
- Prior to departing from Nigeria verify whether you are regarded as a citizen of Gambia.
- Inquire whether possessing dual nationality has any sort of implications for your travel.
- Passport validity for Gambia - Ensure that your passport has at least six months validity from your intended date of return to your home country. Gambia will most likely deny entry on arrival and several airlines won’t allow travelers to get on flights to Gambia if their passport does not satisfy this requirement.
- Prior to traveling, you need to communicate with the Gambian embassy or consulates of every country you are going to travel to establish the entry requirements.
If you would like obtain more details regarding visiting Gambia from Abuja, Nigeria, please choose the applicable links below:
Please voice your own viewpoints with the Gambian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re getting a visa for traveling to Gambia or notarizing documents or simply just looking to talk with a person at the Gambian consulate in Abuja. Tell us simply by submitting it here.
Please Remember: Your remarks are going to be seen by the general public, for this reason you should not include confidential information.