Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site that offer an individual an easy way to prepare a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are often required from the visa applicant when going to Gambia from Nigeria.
Visit here to make use of the visa invitation letter tool
If you are supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Gambia, your letter need to provide the specific information about the person being invited and about you. Click the web links below to find out more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Gambia
- Complete name of the person travelling to Gambia from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the person travelling to Gambia
- The person’s residential address and phone number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Gambia
- The reason for the trip to Gambia
- How long the individual you are inviting intends to stay in Gambia
- Information on accommodation and living costs in Gambia
- The date the person you are inviting intends to depart Gambia
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Gambia
- Complete name of the person in Gambia
- Date of birth of the person in Gambia
- Home address and telephone number in Gambia
- Profession of the person in Gambia
- Whether you’re national of Gambia or Permanent Resident
- A photocopy of a document proving individual’s residential status in Gambia. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Gambia or has Gambian citizenship card.)
- For those who are Permanent Resident in Gambia, a proof of permanent resident status need to be provided.
These details are merely a guideline. You have to write the letter of invitation yourself. Some Gambian visa offices might demand that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For most types of visas for instance inviting aging parents, you may be required to give more details such as the following:
- Details about your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants in addition to the total number of people residing in your residence,
- Details of those you have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship remains to be in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your monetary assistance for your parents or grandparents for the whole duration of their stay in Gambia,
- Evidence of earnings at a level matching or exceeding beyond the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Gambian visas?
Please notice: Make sure you get the right Gambian visas where required which is your responsibility to acquire them. Normally countries require passports to be valid for six months right after the expiry of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa doesn’t guarantee you entry on arrival in Gambia.
If you want to get further information about going to Gambia from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to select the relevant web links beneath:
Don’t hesitate to express your own experiences with the Gambian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re applying for a visa for travelling to Gambia or notarizing documents or merely just attempting to talk with someone at the Gambian consulate in Abuja. Contact us by just submitting it right here.
Please Remember: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the public, for that reason you should not include confidential information.