Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site that provide an individual a good way to compose a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa section. Visa invitation letters are usually needed from the visa applicant when visiting Georgia from Nigeria.
Simply click here to try the visa invitation letter tool
If you are providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Georgia, your letter should provide the particular information regarding the person being invited and about you. Click on the links below to discover more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Georgia
- Complete full name of the person visiting Georgia from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the individual visiting Georgia
- The person’s address and phone number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Georgia
- The reason for the trip to Georgia
- How much time the person you are inviting wants to stay in Georgia
- Details on accommodation and living costs in Georgia
- The date the individual you’re inviting plans to depart Georgia
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Georgia
- Complete full name of the person in Georgia
- Date of birth of the person in Georgia
- Home address and contact number in Georgia
- Profession of the individual in Georgia
- Whether you’re citizen of Georgia or Long term Resident
- A photocopy of a document proving person’s residential status in Georgia. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Georgia or has Georgian citizenship card.)
- If you are Permanent Resident in Georgia, an evidence of permanent resident status need to be provided.
This information is merely a guideline. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. Some Georgian visa offices may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For most kinds of visas for example inviting aging parents, you might be asked to give additional information such as the following:
- Details of your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants as well as the total number of people living in your residence,
- Info about those you might have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your monetary assistance for your parents or grandparents for the whole time period of their stay in Georgia,
- Evidence of earnings at a level meeting or exceeding the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Georgian visas?
Please notice: Ensure you get the appropriate Georgian visas where necessary and it is your obligation to obtain them. For the most part countries will require passports to be valid for 6 months immediately after the expiry of the visa. NB: Having a visa will not guarantee an individual entry on arrival in Georgia.
If you need to obtain additional information regarding visiting Georgia from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to click the applicable links below:
Feel free to share your own viewpoints with the Georgian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re obtaining a visa for going to Georgia or notarizing paperwork or simply just looking to talk with a person at the Georgian embassy in Abuja. Contact us by simply submitting it on this site.
Please Bear in mind: Your remarks are going to be viewed by the general public, because of this do not include confidential information.