Ghana has several domestic and international airports which are linked by several Ghanaian and international air carriers travelling to various international airports around the world.
Large airports in Ghana ordinarily has got banks, hotel accommodations, car hire firms, airport transfer companies, convention centres, foreign currency exchange bureaus, duty-free stores, post offices, health care facilities and dining places.
Go through the web links below to look at Ghanaian airports’ web sites, airport codes, road maps to the airport, main airline carriers that fly to and from Ghana.
Airports in Ghana
• Accra Airport in Ghana
• Kumasi Airport in Ghana
• Sunyani Airport in Ghana
• Takoradi Airport in Ghana
• Tamale Airport in Ghana
Major Airports Across The World
• Auckland International Airport in New Zealand
• Frankfurt Airports in Germany
• New York Airports in USA
• Mexico City Juarez International Airport in Mexico
• Amsterdam Airport in Netherlands
• Tokyo (Japan) Airports in Japan
• Mumbai Airport in India
• Vancouver Airports in Canada
• Moscow Airports in Russia
• Rome (Italy) Airports in Italy
• Toronto Airports in Canada
• Johannesburg OR Tambo Airport in South Africa
Airport Travel Advice While Traveling Through Airports in Ghana From Nigeria
- You will be able to endure fewer crowds and hassles by opting what day of the week you intend to travel to or from Ghana. What’s more, it ensures the amount it costs for your flights to Ghana.
It is no wonder, you will be able to find the best airline ticket prices for both domestic and international flights to Ghana any time you travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to find out ahead of time what you can take on your flights when ever taking a flight from the airports in Ghana. In most cases, you won’t be able to take the following on flights from the Ghanaian airports: flammable goods, explosives, firearms and certain sharp products inside your carry-on bag. Thus, it is advisable to speak to the airport in Ghana to confirm the current list of banned goods prior to packing.
- When leaving from Ghana or taking a flight to a different city within Ghana, arrive early to the airports in Ghana. For anyone who is taking a flight locally within Ghana, it is adviceable to be at the airport terminal no less than 60 to 90 minutes ahead of your scheduled flight depart time and give yourself additional time if you are taking in travel luggage. Seek advice from airport authorities in Ghana and your air carrier whether they advocate even earlier airport arrival times, 2 hours or even more, particularly for international flights from Ghana.
Travel health advice for Ghana from Nigeria
If you want to get more details regarding visiting Ghana from Abuja, Nigeria, please be sure to choose the applicable web links here:
Please share your opinions with the Ghanaian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are obtaining a visa for traveling to Ghana or notarizing documents or merely just planning to talk with a person at the Ghanaian consulate in Abuja. Contact us by way of posting it on this page.
Please Bear in mind: Your remarks are going to be seen by the general public, due to this fact do not include confidential information.