Trip preparing is vital to hassle free trip to Ghana from Nigeria. Simply by performing your research before leaving for Ghana, you’ll be able to minimise the probabilities of anything actually going wrong. A great many travellers more often than not regret for not using these straightforward pre travel actions just before travelling to Ghana.
Select the most up to date health warnings available and travel health tips for Ghana clicking the web links here. You might, also, obtain a wide array of guidance which will assist to get ready for a safe and thrilling travel to Ghana together with a safe stay when you are in there.
General Travel Advice For Ghana For Travellers From Nigeria
- Take a look at the best recent travel advice for Ghana coming from any of the following sources: UK travel advice for Ghana, US State Department travel warnings for Ghana or Canadian government travel advice for Ghana.
- Obtain an appropriate travel insurance coverage for Ghana to pay for hospital treatment, medical evacuation as well as any type of passions, like adventure sporting activities, in which you wish to to carry out in Ghana.
- Just prior to traveling to Ghana register your travel and contact particulars on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Ghana, so they are able contact you in an emergency.
- Follow the Ghanaian law. Consular help simply cannot circumvent local Ghanaian laws and regulations, even where local laws and regulations might seem severe or unproven by your country’s benchmarks.
- Ensure to determine if you require visas for Ghana or countries you will be going to or transiting. Keep in mind that a Ghanaian visa doesn’t necessarily guarantee entry into Ghana.
- Take copies of your passport information, travel insurance policy, travelers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Have one copy in a different place to the originals and then leave a copy with somebody at your home.
- Check with health care professionals for information about recommended inoculations along with other safety measures for Ghana and find out about Ghana laws on traveling with medical pills.
- Leave behind a copy of your trip plans with someone at home and stay in regular communication with friends and relatives whilst in Ghana.
Latest Government Travel Advice for Ghana
Dual Nationality Holders
- Prior to departing from Nigeria find out whether you are regarded as a citizen of Ghana.
- Research whether having dual nationality has any type of consequences for your trip.
- Passport validity for Ghana - Make certain that passport has a minimum of six months validity from your organized date of return to your home country. Ghana will refuse entry on arrival and several air carriers won’t permit travelers to go on the airplane to Ghana if their passport doesn’t meet this requirement.
- Before travelling, you must communicate with the Ghanaian embassy or consulates of each and every country you wish to travel to establish the entry requirements.
If you desire to obtain more details about visiting Ghana from Abuja, Nigeria, please click the related links beneath:
Please express your encounters with the Ghanaian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re obtaining a visa for traveling to Ghana or notarizing documents or merely just attempting to chat to someone at the Ghanaian visa office in Abuja. Let us know by simply submitting it on this page.
Please Notice: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the public, due to this you should not include confidential details.