Visa Invitation letter is an independent web site that offer everyone a good way to prepare a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are generally necessary from the visa applicant when visiting Ghana from Nigeria.
Please click here to make use of the visa invitation letter tool
For anyone who is supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Ghana, your letter need to contain the particular information regarding the person being invited and about you. Click on the links below to discover more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Ghana
- Complete full name of the person travelling to Ghana from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the person going to Ghana
- The person’s residential address and telephone number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Ghana
- The purpose of the trip to Ghana
- How long the individual you’re inviting wants to stay in Ghana
- Details on accommodation and living expenses in Ghana
- The date the person you’re inviting intends to depart Ghana
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Ghana
- Complete full name of the person in Ghana
- Date of birth of the person in Ghana
- Residential address and contact number in Ghana
- Profession of the person in Ghana
- Whether you’re citizen of Ghana or Long term Resident
- A copy of a document showing person’s residential status in Ghana. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Ghana or has Ghanaian citizenship card.)
- For anybody who is Permanent Resident in Ghana, an evidence of permanent resident status must be sent.
This information is only a guideline. You need to write the letter of invitation yourself. Some Ghanaian visa offices might require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For most kinds of visas such as inviting aged parents, you might be expected to produce more information such as the following:
- Information on your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants as well as the total number of people living in your residence,
- Information on those you might have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your monetary support for your parents or grandparents for the whole time period of their stay in Ghana,
- Evidence of income at a level meeting or exceeding beyond the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Ghanaian visas?
Please note: Make certain you get the appropriate Ghanaian visas where necessary and it is your responsibility to get hold of them. In general countries require passports to be valid for six months after the expiration of the visa. NB: Having a visa does not guarantee anyone entry on arrival in Ghana.
If you’d like to get additional information regarding visiting Ghana from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to select the related links here:
Please feel free to talk about your own encounters with the Ghanaian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re obtaining a visa for traveling to Ghana or notarizing documents or merely just planning to chat to an individual at the Ghanaian visa office in Abuja. Tell us by way of submitting it right here.
Please Notice: Your comments are going to be viewed by the general public, therefore do not include confidential information.